IGNORED

Brian and Karen Tregaskin Subforum Request

karmakramer

Clue!

'Aberrant king is earnest rag kink' is an analgram of Brian Tregaskin and Karen Tregaskin. It would seem that whomever The Tuss is s/he has an honest appreciation for menstrual blood.

Edit: I guess that doesn't really narrow it down, because who doesn't?

This is a substantial clue for sure and is the kind of posting I was looking for.

Good work sir Waschba (:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

..ok, i'm thinking... ok, i've stopped now. yeah that was good.

im glad u enjoyed it

cheers 2 u

thanks you lovely young man :beer:

everyone knows the tuss is venetian snares so its just another reason we should have a venetiansnaressubforumi'mgonnapuncheveryoneintheface

Guest sirch

i don't think i've ever heard a snares tracks in all my days...

couldn't tell you the names of any of his releases or anything about the guy.. so imho i dunno why there ever was a snares forum created anyways... but that's probably because i've never been interested in him enough to want to check any of his stuff out after what i read Luke Vibert say about him. but i dunno i'd probably love it if i was mashed on mdma or some shit.

Ceephax and Drexciya are much more deserving of a subforum, imho.

Guest sirch

The Tuss is obviously a collaboration between a large black cock and Boxing Day's virgin fun-hole.

why so obviously a black cock?

i don't think i've ever heard a snares tracks in all my days...

couldn't tell you the names of any of his releases or anything about the guy.. so imho i dunno why there ever was a snares forum created anyways... but that's probably because i've never been interested in him enough to want to check any of his stuff out after what i read Luke Vibert say about him. but i dunno i'd probably love it if i was mashed on mdma or some shit.

Ceephax and Drexciya and Brian and Karen are much more deserving of a subforum, imho.

completely agree

note: this is a thread about karen and brian aka the tuss, so unless you guys really think its cool to just assume that its the aphex twins, if ignorance is bliss kind of thing then by all means leave....... cause this thread is about motivating this base from the perspective that everything is solvable and that it was the goal of the tuss to be determined. maybe the goal was to appreciate the music with the imagination that it is brian and karen... maybe the music has more meaning that way, than thinking the tuss is some kind of new aphex twins that was jokingly released for a laugh............ and what does that say about the nature of aliases and personalities? Are they important? Isn't the personality most evident within their work? Isn't that the most pure understanding of someone on an emotional level? This is why we can't get off topic and why we can't just expect that because the tuss might probably be aphex twins it is correct to conclude. Conclusion is boring and limits/confines our perspective based on observations that aren't totally controlled by the subject... how someone acts in real life isn't necessarily who they are. This I think is the idm philosophy and is... to me... is something we should at least be open to exploring, not the philosophy that forces us into pegging music as a product, but more as just a totally new thought/experience that has infinite possibilities of interpretation. Listening to the classic watmm albums the first time is such a great experience because you have no pre-conceived concept of what it will be... but as you dig into the artists discog (only established really for marketing/distribution purposes) your impression of their work molds into something you can constantly recall, leaving you in anticipation of what you already know, limiting your outlook and interpretation........... so yes, please by all means pop on some Akunk and think, oh this is a funky aphex twins tune, cool! this is different for them.... but you are doing a major disservice to yourself and the music, and im starting to get a bit disturbed by it quite frankly...

so we got a lot of work to do and I don't have a lot of time... Joyrex create the Brian and Karen Subforum and lets all celebrate them ... not as people... but as a symbol for freedom

Guest sirch

Ceephax and Drexciya and Brian and Karen are much more deserving of a subforum, imho.

completely agree

i'd take pleasure in slapping you across the face for 5 minutes.

Guest sirch

note: this is a thread about karen and brian aka the tuss, so unless you guys really think its cool to just assume that its the aphex twins, if ignorance is bliss kind of thing then by all means leave....... cause this thread is about motivating this base from the perspective that everything is solvable and that it was the goal of the tuss to be determined. maybe the goal was to appreciate the music with the imagination that it is brian and karen... maybe the music has more meaning that way, than thinking the tuss is some kind of new aphex twins that was jokingly released for a laugh............ and what does that say about the nature of aliases and personalities? Are they important? Isn't the personality most evident within their work? Isn't that the most pure understanding of someone on an emotional level? This is why we can't get off topic and why we can't just expect that because the tuss might probably be aphex twins it is correct to conclude. Conclusion is boring and limits/confines our perspective based on observations that aren't totally controlled by the subject... how someone acts in real life isn't necessarily who they are. This I think is the idm philosophy and is... to me... is something we should at least be open to exploring, not the philosophy that forces us into pegging music as a product, but more as just a totally new thought/experience that has infinite possibilities of interpretation. Listening to the classic watmm albums the first time is such a great experience because you have no pre-conceived concept of what it will be... but as you dig into the artists discog (only established really for marketing/distribution purposes) your impression of their work molds into something you can constantly recall, leaving you in anticipation of what you already know, limiting your outlook and interpretation........... so yes, please by all means pop on some Akunk and think, oh this is a funky aphex twins tune, cool! this is different for them.... but you are doing a major disservice to yourself and the music, and im starting to get a bit disturbed by it quite frankly...

so we got a lot of work to do and I don't have a lot of time... Joyrex create the Brian and Karen Subforum and lets all celebrate them ... not as people... but as a symbol for freedom

i calculate that that was another waste of 10 minutes of your life.

Guest sirch

Listening to the classic watmm albums the first time is such a great experience because you have no pre-conceived concept of what it will be...

what are these classic watmm albums you speak of? to my knowledge watmm was just a public forum website and not a record label... ??

what are you going on about, kk?

Guest sirch

lol....

slapping is for women

edit: yeah and you were browsing watmm for the past 10 minutes im sure, so who's the loser now asshole

well seeing as i've not been lurking here all night, like yourself, i'd say you are the loser asshole. lol :)

slapping is for women

you slap women!?????

Guest drukqs

Karma, honestly. Don't you think it's a bit strange that Brian nor Karen have officially said anything about anything, and that there aren't any pictures of them anywhere? Karen Tregaskin is just a made up pseudonym, and that goes for Brian as well. Whoever The Tuss is, whether it's Richard or not, they're just toying with us. All we know is that Richard is involved in some way.

Also, what's with the big soapbox thing with you? Not everything is a big speech. Next you're going to be coming out with "Friends, EKT Plus, Members, lend me your ears."

Listening to the classic watmm albums the first time is such a great experience because you have no pre-conceived concept of what it will be...

what are these classic watmm albums you speak of? to my knowledge watmm was just a public forum website and not a record label... ??

if I was specific , they would be my "classic albums"... by including watmm, I am simply referring to anything that is discussed on this forum. so its not important what I think, my point is , when u listened to whatever it was, it was probably a really enjoyable experience

I feel like this is a trick to make me respond to you, when u probably don't give a crap

u can't win

lol....

slapping is for women

edit: yeah and you were browsing watmm for the past 10 minutes im sure, so who's the loser now asshole

well seeing as i've not been lurking here all night, like yourself, i'd say you are the loser asshole. lol :)

slapping is for women

you slap women!?????

lol

nice one, u got me there

Karma, honestly. Don't you think it's a bit strange that Brian nor Karen have officially said anything about anything, and that there aren't any pictures of them anywhere? Karen Tregaskin is just a made up pseudonym, and that goes for Brian as well. Whoever The Tuss is, whether it's Richard or not, they're just toying with us. All we know is that Richard is involved in some way.

Also, what's with the big soapbox thing with you? Not everything is a big speech. Next you're going to be coming out with "Friends, EKT Plus, Members, lend me your ears."

Its not important why it is strange, it just is strange. Thats how the music was intended to be viewed.

I see no soapbox, only a white page and some time to kill

Guest sirch

if I was specific , they would be my "classic albums"... by including watmm, I am simply referring to anything that is discussed on this forum. so its not important what I think, my point is , when u listened to whatever it was, it was probably a really enjoyable experience

I feel like this is a trick to make me respond to you, when u probably don't give a crap

u can't win

if you had some intelligence then you'd know when i was taking the piss and when i wasn't.

i don't "trick" often, but with you i couldn't resist.... that time the other day..

most people here can tell when someone is talking bollocks or taking the piss.

we must just be on different wavelengths so i'll leave it at that and bid you a good night sweet prince ;P

u can't win

if you had some intelligence then you'd know when i was taking the piss and when i wasn't.

i don't "trick" often, but with you i couldn't resist.... that time the other day..

we must just be on different wavelengths so i'll leave it at that and bid you a good night sweet prince ;P

LOL

but sirch, have you ever considered the reverse?

to piss you have to drink something right? Well guess what, you've been drinking my urine u sicko.

goodnight sir.............ch

Guest sirch

u can't win

LOL

but sirch, have you ever considered the reverse?

to piss you have to drink something right? Well guess what, you've been drinking my urine u sicko.

goodnight sir.............ch

i think you are actually insane in the membrane,... insane, got no brain, insane in the membrane !!!!!!! lol

Guest sirch

guess what, you've been drinking my urine u sicko.

.................lol.......... every night........ and i especially enjoy your morning piss with it's frothy head and bitter after taste.

you daft cunt.

Archived