IGNORED

Brian and Karen Tregaskin Subforum Request

karmakramer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, good one, ill take that as a compliment

why 5 minutes?.... what, u got some kind of busy schedule that doesn't allow you to waste time doing meaningless things?

cause looking at this thread, it seems like you really just wasted a shit ton of your time talking to an insane person. then again, I did that as well

go away.

Guest drukqs

i don't think i've ever heard a snares tracks in all my days...

couldn't tell you the names of any of his releases or anything about the guy.. so imho i dunno why there ever was a snares forum created anyways... but that's probably because i've never been interested in him enough to want to check any of his stuff out after what i read Luke Vibert say about him. but i dunno i'd probably love it if i was mashed on mdma or some shit.

Ceephax and Drexciya are much more deserving of a subforum, imho.

What did Luke say about him?

couldn't tell you the names of any of his releases or anything about the guy.. so imho i dunno why there ever was a snares forum created anyways... but that's probably because i've never been interested in him enough to want to check any of his stuff out after what i read Luke Vibert say about him. but i dunno i'd probably love it if i was mashed on mdma or some shit.

please make a thread or use pms guys, this thread is not for venetian snares gossiping

also ignore sirch, he is trying to undermine everything

Guest sirch

why 5 minutes?.... what, u got some kind of busy schedule that doesn't allow you to waste time doing meaningless things?

cause looking at this thread, it seems like you really just wasted a shit ton of your time talking to an insane person. then again, I did that as well

go away.

lol.. dude it takes me less than 30 seconds to respond to you. it's you who's wasted a shit ton of your time, whilst i've been doing manly things lol, and had a pretty damn good night.. yes, outside of watmm.com... lol.

please make a thread or use pms guys, this thread is not for venetian snares gossiping

also ignore sirch, he is trying to undermine everything

please go play on a motorway????????????????? soon.

go away.

lol.. dude it takes me less than 30 seconds to respond to you. it's you who's wasted a shit ton of your time, whilst i've been doing manly things lol, and had a pretty damn good night.. yes, outside of watmm.com... lol.

i am also a very fast typer but thats only half of it........

I am located at my office right now where I am actually not typing this right now or anything the past i don't know, 45 minutes... what I am doing is not important, it is my work. I have an assistant who is useless, well............ she is an intern, and I have no need for her atm... so I have her browse watmm... she transcribes my posts and reads aloud responses. I was playing some minesweeper earlier on (lunch break) when I made this thread.

so get real loser

Guest sirch

go away.

i am also a very fast typer but thats only half of it........

I am located at my office right now where I am actually not typing this right now or anything the past i don't know, 45 minutes... what I am doing is not important, it is my work. I have an assistant who is useless, well............ she is an intern, and I have no need for her atm... so I have her browse watmm... she transcribes my posts and reads aloud responses. I was playing some minesweeper earlier on (lunch break) when I made this thread.

so get real loser

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're fucking crackers mate!!!!!!! lol

Guest sirch

please make a thread or use pms guys, this thread is not for your pissing match

this thread was a pile of piss from the start, everyone's said it's stupid. lol

there's no pissing match here, just us laughing at kk.......

his posts get more and more ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! i'm pissing myslef right now lol

this isn't a pissing match, this is dealing with the very heart of the issue.

sirch is trying to undermine this thread with pollutants and trickery

whether that is involving me in a dialogue or trying to change the subject..... do you really think luke vibert said anything about venetian snares? Its all a ploy , and unfortunately he is good at what he does.

to ignore it and try to move on would be defeat... nothing will have changed. I am trying to get through to you people and it seems like everyone just thinks this is some kind of joke.

if you want to know more about venetian snares or luke viberts opiniosn go to those places. I don't mean any disrespect, but its all distractions and right now I need you guys to focus.

joyrex make the friggin subforum, what the heck are u waiting for???

this thread was a pile of piss from the start, everyone's said it's stupid. lol

there's no pissing match here, just us laughing at kk.......

his posts get more and more ridiculous!!!!!!!!!! i'm pissing myslef right now lol

yeah laugh away, maybe I can get you to laugh so much you'll finally get sleepy and shut those eyes, so people who do care can actually seriously start talking about the Tregaskins aka The Tuss.

Guest sirch

did you get dropped on your head when you were a kid or something?

do you really think they'll make a Tuss subforum? ? ?

and there is an interview out there where Vibert talks about Snares, but it was years ago.

he also talks about Squarepusher and how he pinched some of his tracks.

anyway, you are clearly a fucking mongaloid, but quite amusing... i feel like the King of the mongs right now, lol ;)

Guest sirch

yeah laugh away, maybe I can get you to laugh so much you'll finally get sleepy and shut those eyes, so people who do care can actually seriously start talking about the Tregaskins aka The Tuss.

do you really think people care enough to keep discussing this?

and there is an interview out there where Vibert talks about Snares, but it was years ago.

anyway, you are clearly a fucking mongaloid, but quite amusing... i feel like the King of the mongs right now, lol ;)

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

do u not go to bed. what the fuck is this

question 1: no I was never dropped on my head, my brain is perfect

question 2: i have no idea, but its the right thing to do and I think the powers that be will see this thread and my reasoning and agree. It is the logical next step

you seem to be running low on insults, so you had to switch the word of something you have used previously.

grab a brain and go look in a dictionary sometime cause I might pass out from the predictability if this continues..................

what kind of hypocritical response is this

let me remind you.... you made a tuss thread just 5 months ago... don't be a thread hog.....

Guest sirch

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

question 2: i have no idea, but its the right thing to do and I think the powers that be will see this thread and my reasoning and agree. It is the logical next step

you seem to be running low on insults, so you had to switch the word of something you have used previously.

grab a brain and go look in a dictionary sometime cause I might pass out from the predictability if this continues..................

let me remind you.... you made a tuss thread just 5 months ago... don't be a thread hog.....

just 5 months ago? 5 months, as in 20 weeks? as in 140 days?

i'm not hogging anything, i'm just telling you you're stupid.

not because of your initial question, thata was fair enough,

but because of the fact you think it all warrents a subforum,

and because of the daft things you've said in this thread.

my dog is more clever than you.

Guest sirch

here are some tuss images .... maybe we could get a tuss emoticon???

I might post a picture of my confederation through EP vinyl copy later, its pretty cool

knock yourself out...

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

just 5 months ago? 5 months, as in 20 weeks? as in 140 days?

i'm not hogging anything, i'm just telling you you're stupid.

not because of your initial question, thata was fair enough,

but because of the fact you think it all warrents a subforum,

and because of the daft things you've said in this thread.

my dog is more clever than you.

yes yes, I think we are all well aware of how you see me and I see you.

you seem determined more than ever to undermine what is going on in here

so determined that it makes me question your confidence.

cause what I see is a weak weak man, grasping at straws, trying to appear content and superior in this circumstance when the circumstance should speak for itself. If you truly thought the things you said, why repeat them and deal with me continuously? There has to be some form of motivation.

From my angle the motivation is either two things

1) you are in serious doubt of your own opinions, so you feel it necessary to attack other people's subjective viewpoints, as if you have the power to change their mind

2) you are enjoying this as entertainment (probably because you are bored) and you want it to continue

in the end, I think it is a combination of both things... but I think you should consider one last thing.

I created the thread, but besides that, you and me, we aren't so different. If you think we are, then you are being dishonest about the situation.

Guest sirch

i think you're insane and yes i've been enjoying this as a form of entertainment, of course lol.. who hasn't????

i also think you talk absolute bollocks, which is also entertaining........ carry on , lol

Guest sirch

what I see is a weak weak man, grasping at straws, trying to appear content and superior in this circumstance when the circumstance should speak for itself. If you truly thought the things you said, why repeat them and deal with me continuously? There has to be some form of motivation.

1) you are in serious doubt of your own opinions, so you feel it necessary to attack other people's subjective viewpoints, as if you have the power to change their mind

2) you are enjoying this as entertainment (probably because you are bored) and you want it to continue

have you ever heard of "self projection", karmakramer? i really think that's what you're doing here.

what I see is a weak weak man, grasping at straws, trying to appear content and superior in this circumstance when the circumstance should speak for itself. If you truly thought the things you said, why repeat them and deal with me continuously? There has to be some form of motivation.

have you ever heard of "self projection", karmakramer? i really think that's what you're doing here.

god damnit man

u really want to continue this............................................

yes its self projection

im fuckin pissing all over this place, none of this is real, no i don't want a tuss subforum LOL

im finished

get it?

go away lol

:)

Archived