IGNORED

Brian and Karen Tregaskin Subforum Request

karmakramer

I've been on this WATMM for a couple years now, and I think its time, judging by the large number of topics , I think its time to give the Tuss the respect they deserve. Yes, its all very similar to the aphex twins, but I think we should all open our minds again for a second and take a look at this, which I found on wikipedia just a few minutes ago.

Rephlex's co-founder, Grant Wilson-Claridge, stated in an e-mail interview that The Tuss is not Richard D. James. He said:

People seem more interested in speculation and celebrity than content, quality or music. Be careful you don't miss something really great that isn't really famous.[8]

In the same interview he also stated that:

There are so many good records out there; just support the artists providing the entertainment you love with your purchase of a new original edition in decent proportion to your usage of it. There are also tons of legends, myths, rumours, and fallacies that arise and become publicly accepted as truth, and maybe that's one reason that so much of contemporary opinion is too far from the ideal.

case closed

end of story

Joyrex, give us our tuss subforum. I will not stand for the possible disrespect of Brian and Karen with bullshit rumors and fan fueled obsessions.

Let go , let the tuss roam the hillsides free of the past and the pain

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

They'll go away if people stop posting in them.

well you'd think/hope so. but then they might pop up again 5 months later when karmakramer is bored.

I've had a very productive day so far and this is my only tuss thread so frig off

edit: maybe if we had a subforum u wouldn't have to be bothered by tuss threads... then again you don't even have to enter any of these threads... did you think of that? no thanks necessary if not. i am here to help

Guest sirch

I've had a very productive day so far and this is my only tuss thread so frig off

edit: maybe if we had a subforum u wouldn't have to be bothered by tuss threads... then again you don't even have to enter any of these threads... did you think of that? no thanks necessary if not. i am here to help

i don't think 1 album and 1 EP really qualifies for a whole subforum, do you? do you reeeeeeeeally? lol

you're off your rocker, dude.

i don't think 1 album and 1 EP really qualifies for a whole subforum, do you? do you reeeeeeeeally? lol

you're off your rocker, dude.

lol

quality > quantity

go away.

Guest drukqs

Yes, Richard & the Tregaskins might have pulled a prank on everyone with the whole BMI thing, but if that's not the case, then Richard is the Tuss. Simple as that. Who even cares? It's bloody good music.

Either way, it doesn't deserve a subforum yet. We don't even know if the Tuss will release anything else.

Guest sirch

go away.

no i'm just going to follow you around all night, reply to every single one of your posts and annoy you like a twat. lol

also the problem I have is, by having no tuss forum, the tuss is assumed to be the aphex twins, when in reality no one really knows. there could be clues that we are missing , and having their own subforum would give watmmers the space and time to shift through the evidence, analyze it, and base new conclusions / theories.

but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lets not do this and just discuss the same stuff on watmm like we always do and accomplish nothing. yeah that sounds like a good plan sirch........... :cerious:

from my perspective, anyone complaining about this thread is akin to a picky eater aka a small baby. i offer you something substantial to fill your brains with, and you guys just wanna talk about wheelchair compression and how there is no afx album yet (DUH) .... so yeah lets just close this thread. ill go to xltronic where the real idmers hang and figure this out myself

Guest drukqs

go away.

no i'm just going to follow you around all night, reply to every single one of your posts and annoy you like a twat. lol

:facepalm:

Guest sirch

also the problem I have is, by having no tuss forum, the tuss is assumed to be the aphex twins, when in reality no one really knows. there could be clues that we are missing , and having their own subforum would give watmmers the space and time to shift through the evidence, analyze it, and base new conclusions / theories.

but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, lets not do this and just discuss the same stuff on watmm like we always do and accomplish nothing. yeah that sounds like a good plan sirch........... :cerious:

from my perspective, anyone complaining about this thread is akin to a picky eater aka a small baby. i offer you something substantial to fill your brains with, and you guys just wanna talk about wheelchair compression and how there is no afx album yet (DUH) .... so yeah lets just close this thread. ill go to xltronic where the real idmers hang and figure this out myself

sorry but i just have to quote one of oscilliks' most famous lines here, and say

fucking lol

go away.

:facepalm:

it's what he does, if you haven't already noticed. but if you have, or even if you haven't, kindly stfu. i thank u :)

u have no idea what i have in store for posting tonight on watmm... no idea

i will post so fast and with such complexity , there will be no way for you to keep up. u r slow sirch, and i've been playing an easy game.

so feel free to challenge me, but just know.... u will lose

Guest sirch

i will post so fast and with such complexity , there will be no way for you to keep up. u r slow sirch, and i've been playing an easy game.

LOL, you really thought i was being serious again eh? i've seen you posting all over the place tonight, it's funny, lol.

you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally think i'd spend my night chasing you around? lol

i don't even play computer games mate, so i'm not about to start "challenging" you to a forum chase! ..whatever that is, lol

Guest Calx Sherbet

sirch, you were a very kind fellow when you stayed in the confines of the plaid board. what happened??

in b4 lock

Guest sirch

sirch, you were a very kind fellow when you stayed in the confines of the plaid board. what happened??

in b4 lock

i took a wander and bumped into ppl like kk, and worse.

LOL, you really thought i was being serious again eh? i've seen you posting all over the place tonight, it's funny, lol.

you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally think i'd spend my night chasing you around? lol

i don't even play computer games mate, so i'm not about to start "challenging" you to a forum chase! ..whatever that is, lol

now see, I want you to think about what you are doing and what you just said.

Clue!

'Aberrant king is earnest rag kink' is an analgram of Brian Tregaskin and Karen Tregaskin. It would seem that whomever The Tuss is s/he has an honest appreciation for menstrual blood.

Edit: I guess that doesn't really narrow it down, because who doesn't?

Archived