IGNORED

Literally the faggiest thing ive seen in a tv show

chassis

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I read a post by a writer who works on one of these shows, he said it's all intentional, and the writers on each show try to out-bullshit the other shows.

that is awesome

i think i saw one episode of NCIS

reminded me of JAG

in the sense that it's the kind of show you'd expect to see on in the dining area of a nursing home

ncis is a spin-off of jag. my mom watches a lot of cbs. (see b.s.) (see what I did there? oh yeah!)

I read a post by a writer who works on one of these shows, he said it's all intentional, and the writers on each show try to out-bullshit the other shows.

I believe it after watching those ncis clips

"high score in every MMORPG" LOL

I think that the general problem with the CSIs and such shows is the stupidity and absurdity in general. For example, the blondie

from CSI Miami is always smiling and looks so happy, even when she is standing in front of the crisp-burned decapitated corpse, like she

is sunning on a beach or chatting with a friend while grocery shopping. The same applies to Abby from NCIS, she seems as she just escaped mental institution and was given superdose of every possible drug on a planet.

I feel that I should mention one very "interesting" episode of CSI Miami, when a man is being held at some abandoned building and guarded by CSI folks as he has to testify against some powerful mafia character. At one moment you see a crane destroying the whole floor where the man is, and eventually the man dies, but the CSI folks survive. Normally, of course, you would think that it was the work of that mafia character, that he paid somebody to kill the guy, but NO, IT WAS HIS SON THAT DECIDED TO KILL HIM BECAUSE HE WAS TIRED OF JUST HAVING TO MOVE AROUND AND CHANGE HIS SCHEDULES AS HIS FATHER IS BEING PROTECTED WITNESS, SO HE DECIDED TO HOP INTO CRANE AND KILL HIS FATHER.

Also, in another very "interesting" episode of CSI Miami, a man kills a woman and decides to redress her to be less suspicious. The blondie

of course becomes suspicious as the clothes found on the dead woman's body is "toohot" for Miami, and so she figures out somebody else redressed her.

Was the guy that killed that woman so stupid not to think of that? And wouldn't it be logical to assume that the woman was just more sensitive to cold

than the average people?

Guest Franklin

I hope to god this is true

CSI-image-enhance.jpg

this sums it all up.

edit: also, I believe the word you were looking for was "homesexualist," not "faggiest"

edit: also, I believe the word you were looking for was "homesexualist," not "faggiest"

Nope, youre just being prejudice. Your lack of understanding of colloquialisms is humourous, if on purpose or not is worrying.

Guest hahathhat

Nope, youre just being prejudice. Your lack of understanding of colloquialisms is humourous, if on purpose or not is worrying.

yeah. stop titling your threads like some 14yo homophobic retard.

my apologies if you actually are a 14yo homophobic retard

Guest hahathhat

yeah. stop titling your threads like some 14yo homophobic retard.

my apologies if you actually are a 14yo homophobic retard

Lol. Retard? You see the hypocrisy here I hope.

retards are too in the clouds to care what i call them on the internet :cool:

Archived