IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

stood in the queue at the supermarket.

out of the blue, the guy behind me held up a packet of 'Grandma's Corned Beef' to my face.

he then asked me "my grandma has been dead for 30 years, do you think this stuff is still good to eat?"

i lolt.

(then i asked him how many times he dropped that joke before, "never")

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i went down to the kitchen to get breakfast, the bulbs are gone in the main light so i walked in the dark to the fridge, mumbling to myself, maybe making stupid noises, i'm not sure.. heard human sounds. turned the other lights on using the switch next to the fridge. there was a girl right there (sofa bed is next to the fridge).. i was like ''ahh hello''.. she said (i guess half-asleep talk) ''just take over the kitchen''.. i asked ''what?'' she said ''take over the kitchen.. move whatever you want''. i dimmed the light and continued making my breakfast, i considered nicking some of the whiskey that's on the dining table but i could tell from looking at her face that she was pretending she was asleep.

just noticed that zephyr nova posted the thread combo i posted in that other thread, but he did it in this thread, which i should have read first, but i just got off work and you ain't my daddy, i do what i want

• 3 weeks later...

did some climbing with ex-voto today. was kinda cold and wet but put up some routes. got scared, got pumped, got down---gewd times.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uptown devil

drove 1600 miles from new york to colorado. on the way i saw a license plate that had my initials and my bank account pin number all in perfect order.

Archived