IGNORED

I broke my face

J3FF3R00

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah man... glad you're ok! I think my next question is, how many people actually passed you by and left you laying there before someone with a conscious stopped to assist you? you know... L.A. and all.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Fuck man, you were lucky. I think I need to get a helmet now but I might be too self obsessed to be seen with one on. I do have a friend who is permanently brain damaged from being hit while riding a bike when he was about 9 so I should have learned from him but I didn't.

Medical bill: $25,000

Yeah right?

I'm also lucky I had insurance. I hope it's all taken care of. The fuckin meds were pricey though.

lol really? how much? here in romania, the treatment for this kind of an emergency is absolutely free of charge :closedeyes:

Fuck man, you were lucky. I think I need to get a helmet now but I might be too self obsessed to be seen with one on. I do have a friend who is permanently brain damaged from being hit while riding a bike when he was about 9 so I should have learned from him but I didn't.

Get a Bell helmet:

bell_bicycle_helmet_faction.png

lol really? how much? here in romania, the treatment for this kind of an emergency is absolutely free of charge :closedeyes:

The amoxicillin was something like $89 and the hydrocodone was $20.

With my insurance, the co-pay cost total was nearly $50.

as someone who lives in the UK, i say: fuck that noise.

prescription for those would've cost you £14 ($22) all together

What! where did you go? amoxicillin is like $4 at Walmart.

Archived