IGNORED

'News Of The World' Phone-Hacking Scandal

Redruth

Guest futuregirlfriend

'rips into' is a bit generous. 'appears butt-hurt' is more apt.

Oh agreed on that, just thought it was interesting and people may have missed it. Will Self at the end of the show was good too but there's no clip of that about.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'rips into' is a bit generous. 'appears butt-hurt' is more apt.

Oh agreed on that, just thought it was interesting and people may have missed it. Will Self at the end of the show was good too but there's no clip of that about.

i enjoyed it all the same. now will self i can definately imagine doing some ripping.

didnt someone already say the Sun is taking up the slack?

so how exactly has this changed anything? people will be disgusted for a few weeks and then go on with something else. id like to be proven wrong.

didnt someone already say the Sun is taking up the slack?

so how exactly has this changed anything? people will be disgusted for a few weeks and then go on with something else. id like to be proven wrong.

The NOTW has always basically been the Sun on Sunday. A couple of weeks ago www.thesundaysun.com and www.thesundaysun.co.uk were registered domains, and the Sun offices have moved to a 7 day week to 'improve efficiencies'.

:closedeyes:

Guest hahathhat

Amazing how the human being (journal employees) will accept anything asked by the big bosses for the sake of making a buck.

yeah, you can just go ahead and drop the "(journal employees)" part. the world is full of these bastards

dunno motherfuckers it seems like hojournalists will fucking bend further than anyfucking else to get fucked in the ass by corporations and media moguls. They are fucking lobbyists in a sense

Guest disparaissant

"rupert murdoch is 80. the good news is, he probably won't live through the decade. the bad news is, he'll probably be buried in australia, so i'll have to hop on a 28 hour flight to piss on his grave."

"rupert murdoch is 80. the good news is, he probably won't live through the decade. the bad news is, he'll probably be buried in australia, so i'll have to hop on a 28 hour flight to piss on his grave."

hahaha

that's giving him too much honor. way too much.

Well that wraps everything up, it's all sorted out now guys, we're done here

Done? No, wait. How about spreading the scandal overseas to the US? How about the broadcast-part of News Corp? There's still plenty of cancerous tissue left. This s surely just the beginning!

/hopefull

Guest Coalbucket PI

Well that wraps everything up, it's all sorted out now guys, we're done here

Done? No, wait. How about spreading the scandal overseas to the US? How about the broadcast-part of News Corp? There's still plenty of cancerous tissue left. This s surely just the beginning!

/hopefull

No, this is it. Crucifying someone is always the easiest way to nip something in the bud, look at Christianity for example.

Guest rumbo

Whenever I look at a photo of Rebekah Brooks, I can't help but think she probably smells a bit ripe.

And what's with the chav/bogan name spelling?

Fucking brilliant!! Just seen a bbc newsflash before The Apprentice.

I'll be catching the 10 o Clock news for sure.

The Metropolitan police said a 43-year-old woman was arrested at noon on Sunday, by appointment at a London police station.

That's awfully polite, even for us Canadians.

PC Smithewick: "I say, would you mind making an appointment to be arrested around ten, Sunday?"

Brooks: "Ooh, er I've got this thing on at ten, could we make it noon?"

PC Smithewick: "Righty ho, noon it is then."

and bob's yer uncle crooked journo in the clink!

hahaha

that's giving him too much honor. way too much.

Just hire out one of the Aussie WATMMers to do it. Outsource it if you will.

Guest rumbo

In 1985, Rupert Murdoch surrendered his Australian citizenship and became an American citizen in order to further his business interests in the US. Under the 1948 Nationality and Citizenship Act, anyone born in Australia who acquired the citizenship of another country lost his/her Australian citizenship. U.S. law prohibits foreign ownership of television stations.

This was amended in 2002, meaning dual citizenship can be held by Australians. But the law is not retrospective. Rupert Murdoch is still not an Australian citizen.

I don't know what the law is regarding non-citizens being buried in Australia.

Archived