IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

The same can be said about any software. There's only so much quality control that can be done when you're working to a deadline!

Edited by modey

I hear ya, I know it's true. lol. BUT... one thing that really pisses me off... typos in University level textbooks. Software I understand has bugs here and there... but spelling "there" as "therr" in a textbook? BS!

(I came across that typo recently).

Edited by StephenG

Oh, I feel your pain! I'm just a mac operator/technical designer but with the amount of typos or other errors I find an correct while taking in someone else's corrections, I might as well be an editor! I think it comes down to lazy typesetters who don't doublecheck the new text they entered.

Guest dylanmcknd

My spotify premium free trial is over and now i have to pause and start the next song in the album instead of just letting it play on to avoid ads. It's pissing me off.

Edited by dylanmcknd

I microwaved some chili for 30 seconds since it had been ready for more than half an hour, but apparently I grossly overestimated how much chili cools down in that time. There's a patch of skin on the roof of my mouth that feels unusually smooth now.

My phone dies and tells me the battery is dead an hour after I unplugged it, fully charged, from the wall. I concluded it was overheating inside the plastic cover, and I removed it, so now my phone has no protection from being dropped when I'm drunk.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

did you?

i almost lost *2* ID's over the course of 48 hours, in separate incidents even. thankfully my first world problem was resolved.

Guest disparaissant

alas, i was not beat up by andre the giant. i have been in pain for 3 days straight now for no apparent reason. it's pretty irritating.

I can't decide which guitar to take to a gig I'm playing on friday. The ones with good tone don't stay in tune, and vice versa. And I'm expecting it to be a bit of a dance party, so don't really want to take my Mustang, even though I'll look fucking awesome onstage. Maybe the sky guitar with matching outfit.

I'm on phase 4 of my cold which is nausea, loss of appetite, and a headache that flares up if i stand up and move around. Worst cold ever. The only thing I want to eat is a bowl of cereal but I'm out of milk. And my eyes ache.

I don't even let my family tag my image on fb. (this isn't a first world problem, more of a first world solution).

My sister geotagged me the other day though, i was delightfully wrathful.

The chipotle I just ate didn't fill me up

I'm guessing you mean an actual chipotle and not a burrito from chipotle because if not then holyfuckingshit.

i gained a bunch of weight over the last week due to eating unhealthy and not exercising. now i'm going hardcore exercise and not eating much. my stomach hurts from not eating but i got to get this weight off

The chipotle I just ate didn't fill me up

I'm guessing you mean an actual chipotle and not a burrito from chipotle because if not then holyfuckingshit.

Nope, still hungry after a full chipotle burrito... and I'm tiny and ordinarily don't eat much :wtf: