IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

4 pages of a 5 page paper and nothing whatsoever to write about left.

Expand your own analysis of your thesis?

FWP: economics prof who won't define whether or not she's talking about the short-run or long-run in questions.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Guest disparaissant

tht is pretty much what i did

got it done

but im worried about it, apparently this prof savages papers and this one happens to be on the judith butler paper i was complaining about SO this could go so damn poorly

was there a limit on number of papers you could cite?

Alternatively, write 5 pages on Justin Bieber and explain you got the two confused.

Guest disparaissant

yeah prof is doing one of those "i don't want to have to read anything else so you can only use the sources i supplied" so there were like 3 academic papers and frankenstein to choose from whoo

Guest disparaissant

most post-structural fu is yet weak. once i am a phd candidate my composition prowess will be fully reified else the momentum at which the concomitant population hastens my proverbial hegira will be freely semblant.

Guest disparaissant

also i really should have done that thing she does where she pauses in the middle of the sentence, stops mid-flow, abruptly interrupts the flux of thoughts, all just to be redundant, and pleonastic. and then repeat the same thing over again the next sentence.

FWP: economics prof who won't define whether or not she's talking about the short-run or long-run in questions.

That makes it almost impossible to answer a LOT of economics questions?! ... elasticity and whatnot..

What's her problem? =/

Edited by StephenG

That makes it almost impossible to answer a LOT of economics questions?! ... elasticity and whatnot..

What's her problem? =/

She's a boring, eurocentric prof with tenure.

she's not power tripping. it's just how she teaches. I don't think she realizes it. Whatever, it's only a 3 credit class, so it'll be done soon.

In GTA4 I need to be wearing dress pants to do this fucking mission, and I can't tell which of my pants are the dress pants. They all look shabby and have a stripe on the side, but I know one pair works and one doesn't. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. This sort of shit frustrates me more than any thing ever does in "the real world". I want to punch through a wall.

I've tried googling goddamn GTA4 dress pants to no avail... more than once. My life has reached an all time low.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

lol, thanks!

He's actually on a record high for most times shitting in the litter box rather than the floor... like maybe 7 times. But i don't want to rest too easy just yet. I think he's planning something big.

the fucking educational software package for my statistics course has erased my quiz answers three times in the last 2 days, even though i keep re-doing it and submitting it. the other assignments worked fine. now this shit says the assignment is overdue. this "software" (website) cost $100 to access, and i didn't even buy the textbook because I know how to do this shit already.

modey, I am going to commit my life to destroying your profession, I swear

boredom is a first world problem right?

i think so. 3rd world people too busy trying to survive to be bored!

I think? =/

yeah boredom is a fwp

Edited by StephenG

the fucking educational software package for my statistics course has erased my quiz answers three times in the last 2 days, even though i keep re-doing it and submitting it. the other assignments worked fine. now this shit says the assignment is overdue. this "software" (website) cost $100 to access, and i didn't even buy the textbook because I know how to do this shit already.

Oh yeah, I have endless problems getting things ready for the digital/online component of our books. Some of the software assumes people have the WORST computers in the universe. Then again, my division is entirely primary/secondary so maybe the poorer schools still actually have shitty PCs.

This sounds like something you should be emailing them about though. Surely there's a tech/bug report part of the site, no?

Oh yeah, I have endless problems getting things ready for the digital/online component of our books. Some of the software assumes people have the WORST computers in the universe. Then again, my division is entirely primary/secondary so maybe the poorer schools still actually have shitty PCs.

This sounds like something you should be emailing them about though. Surely there's a tech/bug report part of the site, no?

This type of software is educating the masses. Shouldn't quality control take care of these things before it hits the shelves? I pay goddamn close to $4000 a year in textbooks + "necessary" software. Shit shouldn't have bugs! We're too busy taking full time and part time jobs to pay for the textbooks alone to contact tech support lol

(sorry mr. Modey, I share Luke's fwp :beer: )