IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

They're changing my roster at work and for the first time in ten years, i'll be working all day shifts !! ... I don't know if this is a problem yet. But i thought i'd mention it in case it annoyed me later.

They're changing my roster at work and for the first time in ten years, i'll be working all day shifts !! ... I don't know if this is a problem yet. But i thought i'd mention it in case it annoyed me later.

That sounds like a good thing to me!

Did you work nights before or something else (afternoons, early mornings)??

The fingers on my left hand smell amazing but I don't know why. It's made me hungry, but I really need a nap. I don't know whether to eat or sleep. FML.

which fingers, and how many? 2 or 3?

Guest Frankie5fingers

The fingers on my left hand smell amazing but I don't know why. It's made me hungry, but I really need a nap. I don't know whether to eat or sleep. FML.

edit: damn embed wont work.

Edited by Frankie5fingers

I believe it was the middle and third. I've since grated cheese and eaten a burrito, and the amazing smell has disappeared.

edit: damn embed wont work.

I think you need http:// at the start or something random like that. But I did watch and appreciate the video. I really should have tasted myself when I was at the height of my amazing smell.

FWP: the burrito I prepared was unenjoyably cool, and I don't nkow why. I prepared it the same as I always did, but it just wasn't hot this time for some reason. I would have reheated it were it not already covered in siracha and encircled by salsa. This is actually a pretty major FWP for me. When I'm looking forward to food and it ends up sucking I want to scream at the moon.

I've been going on quests with work people to find the best burgers in melbourne, and have forgotten to take pictures of them for the most recent burger thread. I had quite possibly the best burger I've ever eaten in my entire life a couple of weeks ago (for those playing at home, it was at the Beaufort in Carlton), and nobody from watmm was there to see it/my reaction. I might just have to go there again and take a photo!

Edited by modey

Jotted

I've been going on quests with work people to find the best burgers in melbourne, and have forgotten to take pictures of them for the most recent burger thread. I had quite possibly the best burger I've ever eaten in my entire life a couple of weeks ago (for those playing at home, it was at the Beaufort in Carlton), and nobody from watmm was there to see it/my reaction. I might just have to go there again and take a photo!

If you eat, it'll make it harder to sleep. And it'll be a disjointed unsatisfying experience. Then you'll wake up and want more of that bloody coffee.

Next you'll have to do pies. Pies is much harder. So many mediocre to foul ones. That said, there's a lot of shit burgers about too. You should be glad i'm not on this mission with you guys, it'd probably bum you all out.

If you eat, it'll make it harder to sleep. And it'll be a disjointed unsatisfying experience. Then you'll wake up and want more of that bloody coffee.

I ate first, and slept alright. And yes, I did wake up and want/got more of that bloody coffee. It's 3am now and the need for sleep is far, far away.

I believe it was the middle and third. I've since grated cheese and eaten a burrito, and the amazing smell has disappeared.

cant tell if this is very cleverly disguised innuendo...

cant tell if this is very cleverly disguised innuendo...

Everything I say is a very cleverly disguised innuendo (and you don't even wanna know what I just implied with that "cleverly disguised innuendo" innuendo [trust me]).

I have clear memories of my father turning the same age I am now

Oh fuck.

I can't decide whether to either dual boot my laptop with windows and Linux or go and get a SSD tomorrow for Linux??

I would go Linux completely but I need/want Windows for development.