IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I just woke up and I'm already bored.

This is the worst, its 2 pm now i woke up about 3 hours ago i have been bored since 1 pm i have like 11 hours before i go to bed and have nothing to do, i will be bored out of my mind for 11 hours.

I've started watching Homeland, and in episode 2 the son says extremely enthusiastically, "Can I say grace?". What the fuck? And earlier on someone said, "I love pretzels". Who loves pretzels? No one. That's who. Fuck this.

*puts on episode 3*

I once had a dream i was in a desert and only had a bag of salty pretzels to eat, i ate about two and my lips were so dry they disintegrated and the wind took them away .. i haven't eaten a pretel ever since.

Edited by YO303

I haven't had a pretzel in YEARS. This needs to change!

Edit: I'm talking about the big soft ones, not the tiny ones that come in bags

Edited by modey

Guest Frankie5fingers

you should also give the Mirrors Edge OST a try, its by Solar Fields. one of my favorite electronic artists of all time and some of my favorite video game music.

a little taste

Guest Frankie5fingers

I did enjoy the ME OST but I don't know if I could listen to it outside of the game

eh, well to each his own. just given options is all.

i spent too much money on nail polish. at least the colours are awesome. seriously, one of them has holographic sparkles

zole. I buy a new colour almost weekly. Mostly varying shades of blue though.

i have the opposite fwp, more freelance work at the moment than i can handle. got ambitious and bit off more than i can chew :(

desperately need a syndicate

Edited by roasty

i spent too much money on nail polish. at least the colours are awesome. seriously, one of them has holographic sparkles

i couldn't live with myself if i didn't ask you for a link to this holographic nail polish. acquiring this would please Lady Alcofribas immensely.