IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

I've just been told by a twenty stone bird 'I'll sing whatever you want and suck your cock', whilst another girl keeps trying to get me to apply duct tape to her tits.

The joys of being a wedding DJ.

I've just been told by a twenty stone bird 'I'll sing whatever you want and suck your cock', whilst another girl keeps trying to get me to apply duct tape to her tits. The joys of being a wedding DJ.

photo-6945.jpg?_r=1355427188

I've just been told by a twenty stone bird 'I'll sing whatever you want and suck your cock', whilst another girl keeps trying to get me to apply duct tape to her tits. The joys of being a wedding DJ.

so... didja do it? the 20 stone girl i mean.

Guest Brian Sweeney Fitzgerald

so... didja do it? the 20 stone girl i mean.

Sadly not. After politely turning down her advances, she proceeded to start dry humping a passed out guy on a chair whilst texting and then fell off him, taking one of our speakers with her. Fortunately the speaker survived.

Been out of sugar for the last week, so I've been drinking my coffee with just cream (evaporated milk, technically). For the cup I'm currently drinking I decided to try this weird sugar/cinnamon mix that my mom got me some christmases ago... but it's mostly cinnamon and tastes fucked up in my coffee.

(and yeah, this is about what i expected.)

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Been out of sugar for the last week, so I've been drinking my coffee with just cream (evaporated milk, technically). For the cup I'm currently drinking I decided to try this weird sugar/cinnamon mix that my mom got me some christmases ago... but it's mostly cinnamon and tastes fucked up in my coffee.

real men drink their coffee black.

:cisfor:

i usually hate whinging about shit online but fuck it, this thread has been teasing me for 200 pages, i just found out the one of my flatmates packed up his shit and disappeared the moment i left to go on holiday, and the other one with no-one to stop him promptly had one of the most ridiculous parties you can imagine, trashed the flat, left 700 quid on the table top and fucked off aswell.

so me and the other leaseholder are left with 3000 of damage, 700 quid, and half the rent missing for january the 3rd. we are fucked.

i usually hate whinging about shit online but fuck it, this thread has been teasing me for 200 pages, i just found out the one of my flatmates packed up his shit and disappeared the moment i left to go on holiday, and the other one with no-one to stop him promptly had one of the most ridiculous parties you can imagine, trashed the flat, left 700 quid on the table top and fucked off aswell.

so me and the other leaseholder are left with 3000 of damage, 700 quid, and half the rent missing for january the 3rd. we are fucked.

I would actually, no exaggeration, hunt both of them down and cut their dicks off.

Jeezus, truly sorry to hear that m8. Problems like these are worth talking about, so don't feel bad about venting. Is there any possible way to get them to pay up, maybe bring it up to the authorities? Maybe I'm being naive.

Edited by ambermonk

they may have completely fucked me, but i come from a culture of not ringing the police on your mates, even if they have been absolute cunts. il figure something out. the police are an absolute last resort if its between me literally being arrested or them.

...aaaaand the aftermath.

ur middle finger looks out of proportion. it's huge! or is your ring finger just super shrimpy.

sorry this has nothing to do with how i think of you as a person squee

I think my middle finder was trying to stay out of my ring finger's way so that's why it's so close to the camera.

find them and smash their fucking balls in.

I've been drinking my coffee with just cream (evaporated milk, technically).

I make all of my tea with evaporated milk, it's the bomb. it's not as thin as milk so it doesn't make the mix all watery.

milk doesnt make the mix watery..it's already water. so you're saying this evaporated milk thickens 'the mix'.. and that's good?

...aaaaand the aftermath.

ur middle finger looks out of proportion. it's huge! or is your ring finger just super shrimpy.

sorry this has nothing to do with how i think of you as a person squee

I think my middle finder was trying to stay out of my ring finger's way so that's why it's so close to the camera.

yep sure okay likely story shrimp-finger

[seriously though, you have lovely fingers]

find them and smash their fucking balls in.

I've been drinking my coffee with just cream (evaporated milk, technically).

I make all of my tea with evaporated milk, it's the bomb. it's not as thin as milk so it doesn't make the mix all watery.

I find evaporated milk for whatever reason makes my tea taste weird but my coffee taste orgasmic. It's actually hard for me to enjoy coffee unless it has evaporated milk in it. It tastes like an entirely different product depending on what you put it in. Also, it's a weirdly good substitute for ice cream on certain desserts.

I've tasted some foie gras and I'm starting to like it

I'm a horrible human being now.

Anyone angered by this, don't worry. Karma came around and made sure I somehow stabbed myself in the hand during fondue.