IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest Aserinsky

For weeks I have had problems where my coffee machine never makes appropriately hot coffee. Only now I have learned such problems could be fixed with a microwave.

My coffee's not warm enough, but there's not enough left for me to justify microwaving it.

Put some whiskey in it and drink it properly.

FWP: I suck at photoshop.

Any luck finding a place to live in Vancity?

My coffee's not warm enough, but there's not enough left for me to justify microwaving it.

Put some whiskey in it and drink it properly.

FWP: I suck at photoshop.

Any luck finding a place to live in Vancity?

Have applied for a few apartments, going to look at another one tomorrow evening. Fingers crossed on that one, it looks great.

Hope you get the one you want!

fwp: I'm having problems with a simple conics equation and I cant figure out wtf I'm doing wrong...

Any Math-y types on here able to help me out?

Edited by StephenG

For weeks I have had problems where my coffee machine never makes appropriately hot coffee. Only now I have learned such problems could be fixed with a microwave.

never! The coffee machine at work never makes coffee hot enough if it contains milk, so I just pretty much slam my morning coffee down right there in the kitchen before going back to my desk. My afternoon coffee is an espresso, which is appropriately hot.

Tired of all this financial obligation bollocks that is typical of adulthood. Taxes, auto insurance, phone bills, rent, blah blah blah.

Exai really is a great diversion from said bollocks though.

I have finally downloaded Exai from bleep at 80-120-kb/s (it was about 3 gig) but now I'm so sick with flu, fever, bronchitis and vomiting that I can't listen to Exai. I've tried to listen to the first four tracks but I was so dazed that I couldn't focus on the lushness and every beat made my head spin and hurt so I had to turn it off.

My first Exai listening experience ruined.

FML.

Edited by triachus

Went to get the physical copy of Exai because my brain's still lost in an era where an album release meant the release of a tangible product I could hold. It was of course a futile mission. All the other albums I would have bought were too expensive.

working on a hiphop project, gave 2 mis-handshakes, feeling old & disconnected to the streets lol

6t1qfo.gif

@ the end of the day just shook hands like a white man is supposed to.

I was considering posting in the braggadocio thread, but then all the positivity contained within made me feel nervous and weird. (I swear I was channeling ET when I wrote that last sentence.) Also, I drank coke today and drinking coke always makes me feel horrid immediately afterwards. I gots me the jitters!!

Boss at work is bitching at everybody almost every day lately over the most inane shit. I dunno how much longer I can tolerate it before I snap one of these days. Never went off on a superior at a job before.

I've been there over six years though..

I weighed myself.

Then I took a huge dump, and weighed myself again.

The scale says I weigh more but I know this in some way defies Antoine Lavoisier's law of conservation of mass...

But alas', I seem to have gained weight from shitting.

Why did I weigh myself after shitting?

I'm not sure.

Edited by StephenG

lolol...

A "confidence scale".

I wonder if somehow the proportion of cheetos and candy to regular food that I deposited is somehow relevant..

Probably not but thats what I ate yesterday.

Guest Aserinsky

Was told two weeks ago to start coming off my meds. I'm finally down to taking 20mg of propranolol a day (compared to 120mg) and 20mg of citalopram every 3 days (shall be down to 10mg by the end of the week) and even though my anxiety seems under control, all the side effects are starting to come back again. Bring on two weeks of depersonalisation, extreme lethargy and sudden cold sweats :cerious: