IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I decided to estrange myself from my old friends because I was tired of being a bystander to out and out homophobia. Now I'm the target of their remarks. High school is pretty lame sometimes

I had no friends in high school.

fixed

Guest A/D

I decided to estrange myself from my old friends because I was tired of being a bystander to out and out homophobia. Now I'm the target of their remarks. High school is pretty lame sometimes

To live well is the best revenge. You'll enjoy being a better person more than they will enjoy being spiteful. Also high school. It's over soon enough thank God.

Guest uptown devil

fixed

lol truth bullet

Highschool's ridiculous -hang in there, vlet.

FWP: the last 18 emails I've received are not important enough for me to even bother reading (AKA my laziness in dealing with mailing lists and notifications that I don't want is really catching up with me, but I'll deal with it later [in theory]).

fixed

lol truth bullet

Just giving you a hard time amber. I wasn't not a social butterfly in high school either.

Guest Frankie5fingers

FWP: I almost got in an accident (twice) on my way home today. 70 to 0 in 2 seconds flat. missed the car in front of me by an inch. seriously, how the fuck do people get their license? on the bright side, my brakes work great!

Edited by Frankie5fingers

Guest A/D

Almost got held hostage in a building because of crazy freight elevator rules. Actually my real fwp is that I completely lost my cool and couldn't step up to resolve the situation. Back to meditate-y things it is.

Guest kebabkillaz

i hate siting on a cold toilet seat. HOWEVER, if its warm it means someone just sat on it. theres nothing in my life, except pain and tragedy

fixed

lol truth bullet

Just giving you a hard time amber. I wasn't not a social butterfly in high school either.

I'll be the first to admit it. Having been an exchange student in another country five years ago though...that's a whole different story.

i hate siting on a cold toilet seat. HOWEVER, if its warm it means someone just sat on it. theres nothing in my life, except pain and tragedy

And if it's wet.....

fixed

lol truth bullet

I'll be the first to admit it. Having been an exchange student in another country five years ago though...that's a whole different story.

start a gay rape club, you'll be sure to meet lots of interesting people...

haven't slept much because i was thinking about aforementioned work stuff and a cute girl and three gigs i've got coming up and i'm poor and now i'm dizzy what

You kidding me? If you're in greater london and not thinking this is shorts weather I don't know what to tell you!