IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest isaki

Yeah like I said, if the hornets leave me alone, I'll leave them alone. They'll only get the hive drop if they start to harass me.

play Skrillex drops at them, they'll fuck off

lol

once on mythbusters they tested the myth that plants react to music (classical music vs heavy metal). I want to see how they handle skrillex drops

Edited by isaki

I seriously don't know why I even bother with the opposite sex anymore. I can't even seem to get girls' attention on a fucking dating site. I'm not even wearing a hat in any of my profile pics.

I seriously don't know why I even bother with the opposite sex anymore. I can't even seem to get girls' attention on a fucking dating site. I'm not even wearing a hat in any of my profile pics.

send girls pictures of your erect penis. seems to work for my friend.

it might be because they can see your nail polish collection in your pec-revealing dirty bathroom mirror muscle shot and are justifiably intimidated

Edited by baph

Like most of us WATMMs, you're probably a weirdo. This means that your intended audience is small, but hugely rewarding. Don't despair. Try doing stuff that helps you feel better about yourself in the meantime. Self-confidence, when deserved, is quite sexy.

Like most of us WATMMs, you're probably a weirdo. This means that your intended audience is small, but hugely rewarding. Don't despair. Try doing stuff that helps you feel better about yourself in the meantime. Self-confidence, when deserved, is quite sexy.

The good humans are out there. Don't settle for a complete cunt in the meantime.

Edited by Sprillian

moving to new house next week. still don't have a renter for current home. may be carrying 2 mortgages soon. Someone tried to break into my current home yesterday (thinking it was someone that saw rental listing & pics on craigslist) , smashed 1 pane of glass window, but had change of heart i guess. Got a massive 3d project due by 9am Monday & boss is still revising. supposed to refinish wood floors this weekend before the move. Not sure how I fit in the 3d work.

It's pretty much game over at this point. Queue Hudson.

Edited by olo

The good humans are out there. Don't settle for a complete cunt in the meantime.
I know. But it's hard to not completely drop my standards when most of the girls on okc don't even reply to my decently worded messages, and girls I meet in real life either don't know I'm asking them out on a date until I try to kiss them at the end, or they think I'm asking them out when I just want to do something as friends. I can't win!

i asked him if he wanted slappers, apparently he's not into drunk orange women.

Not to mention they wouldn't look at me twice.

modey, for serious though, okc is a terrible place full of terrible people and you are not terrible so get off of there and meet some nice woman in a checkout line somewhere

I know. But it's hard to not completely drop my standards when most of the girls on okc don't even reply to my decently worded messages, and girls I meet in real life either don't know I'm asking them out on a date until I try to kiss them at the end, or they think I'm asking them out when I just want to do something as friends. I can't win!

The problem with internet dating (and I'm saying this as someone who had a year-long relationship with someone I met online) is that the only thing you really have in common is that you're both single.

I get that the ratio of people you meet in everyday life and those you might want to have more than a few words with - let's not even get into bumping uglies - is not particularly balanced, but it's gonna take a lot of sifting through the undesirables before you meet someone worthwhile online.

That's just my opinion. And I'm honestly not trying to be condescending or anything like that; I'm just a solitary beast who happened to meet someone who gets me and vice versa, pot luck.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's good to encourage (force, whatever) yourself to think more highly of yourself and believe you deserve a bit more than the parasitic scrapings that inevitably find their way into the lives of people like us. It's lonely, but it saves a lot of heartache.

Oh, I meet plenty of single girls who I'd like to pursue something withit's just that it's never mutual and ends up being a silly unrequited crush, even when I try to approach it as just making a new friend.

edit: I like to think I have a fair amount of self-confidence, I just don't think I'm attractive to the women I pursue. They all seem to go for tall bearded indie rock types.

Edited by modey

I went for a massage today but it wasn't long enough.

Sorry Modey I don't have any advice like these other chaps. Women always seem to find me and I haven't been particularly selective in the past, although my current wifey of many years is awesome.

Oh, I meet plenty of single girls who I'd like to pursue something withit's just that it's never mutual and ends up being a silly unrequited crush, even when I try to approach it as just making a new friend.

edit: I like to think I have a fair amount of self-confidence, I just don't think I'm attractive to the women I pursue. They all seem to go for tall bearded indie rock types.

This might be a demographic issue because you're a musician and probably surrounded by stereotypical manic pixie dream girls and the tall bearded indie rock types (or tall anorexic indie rock guys) they date, as both manic pixie dream girls and bearded indie rock types (or tall anorexic indie rock types) are required by the confines of their respective stereotypes to only date within that pool. That pool is 95% of OKC.

Find yourself a nice biologist or accountant or something and life will be better, imo

actually, but don't date an accountant.

edit: obviously I'm mostly just kidding. Just give it time. Most people out there are assholes, is really the only problem, so you're statistically likely to just meet a huge string of incompatible people or, you know, assholes. You'll find a good one. Takes way too long sometimes, but it'll happen.

Edited by baph

Just give it time. Most people out there are assholes, is really the only problem, so you're statistically likely to just meet a huge string of incompatible people or, you know, assholes. You'll find a good one. Takes way too long sometimes, but it'll happen.

In the mean time, I apologise on behalf of my gender. A lot of us are quite difficult at the best of times.