IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I'm having a retarded conversation about cups for some reason

It's ok. You can forgive me for caring that my coffee machine is fucking weird (apparently 156.5 ml is a "cup") and I can forgive you for not understanding what I was saying.

Conversation complete. We can be internet pals now. =)

:watmm::beer::nyan:

Been getting this vague, nagging feeling that I've been unintentionally letting people down in life, and that I lack a sense of overall purpose or direction. Sometimes I feel like my monotonous day job I've had for about seven years is the only thing keeping me going. But I feel like I lack the skills or experience to get any specialized job that pays more or is more enjoyable, despite having a bachelor's degree. Either that or the jobs that appeal to me are hard to find in my area.

This probably sounds whiny and trivial compared to more stressful or serious problems people have in the world tho.

Sitting in a hotel lobby for hours because the reception keeps pushing forward the time I can go into my room. I've slept 3 hours last night so I'm a bit tetchy. Fuck you ibis.

Holy crap! I emailed the distributor right as I posted that FWP and they've already emailed back apologizing profusely and adding a 70$ voucher to my account. THAT is extreme customer service!

Brilliant!

Guest disparaissant

so i was gonna buy this car from my friend for $500, which is a steal. i gave him the money but it turns out that he never got the title transferred to his name from his dad's name. so now i have to wait until tuesday to have the car in my name, which is honestly really annoying mostly because if he DOESN'T end up being able to buy the new car he's getting, he's gonna want to take his car back. and i have no idea where i'm gonna find a car that decent for $500.

not that there's a huge chance of him not getting the car he wants, it's just that it wouldn't have been an issue if he would have had the title in his name.