IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest cult fiction

One of those giant motion activated fuzzy spiders just literally scared the Jesus out of my body in my own neighborhood.

Guest disparaissant

i got off work and took off my shoes and sat down and relaxed and then realized i left my fucking doritos in the kitchen. too lazy to get up. meh.

i can't go to my local anymore as i spurned the advances of the chef there. sad tiems.

you could just not drink in their kitchen?

HA! no it's too cringe to go there now as he's often there after his shift, he'll be all weird with me etc. nevermind there are other pubs.

I'd much rather go on vacations or slack around the house than being at work. Every weekday of my life is like this. Shit's brutal.

I'd much rather go on vacations or slack around the house than being at work. Every weekday of my life is like this. Shit's brutal.

I didn't think that people had to work in Norway, what are you doing with all those oil millions?

Edited by Ceerial

my new car that I got in June after my last car was totaled was sideswiped by a good sized utility truck last week. It drives fine and I'm hoping all the damage is cosmetic, but man is it ugly. Big dent in the C pillar (which otherwise doesn't seem to have any crumpling) and some crushing on the door body panels. No alignment problems and the doors close fine.

Might have dodged a bullet, really, but fuck, I need a break with cars here.

Edited by baph

I didn't think that people had to work in Norway, what are you doing with all those oil millions?

They're stockpiling them for pensions, as there'll be too many retired citizens in the near future. Low population growth and too many old people, who have stopped dying when they ought to, so we have to spend money caring for them. That's what they're saying anyway, but I think we're secretly building a giant spaceship to evacuate all of us when the earth ends in 2012.

Guest disparaissant

ugh. i totally brainfarted and forgot about a paper i have to write for wednesday that involves reading two whole good sized books. and i work 9 hours tomorrow. in short, i'm fucked, or i'm not sleeping tomorrow night.