IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Went to karaoke lastnight and got stopped on the stairs on the way out by a girl who said, "I'm gay for you", apparently meaning that I looked gay. She wouldn't shut up about it so I grabbed her and kissed her, and then continued on my way. Probably my most ridiculous drunk confidence moment.

fwp being: apparently I look gay when I'm dressed in a multicolour shirt and bright blue jeans. Which probably explains why I get hit on more by guys than girls :facepalm:

Went to karaoke lastnight and got stopped on the stairs on the way out by a girl who said, "I'm gay for you", apparently meaning that I looked gay. She wouldn't shut up about it so I grabbed her and kissed her, and then continued on my way. Probably my most ridiculous drunk confidence moment.

Hats off to you, sir. I've been super drunk at karaoke in Japan before, but that's further progress than I've ever achieved.

At least a couple of cute Japanese girls thought it was cute when I sang the Sesame Street theme song.

"Gay for you" just means she digs you.

Irregardless, you should've took that shit home. For all intensive purposes, she was puddy in you're hands.

Haha nah, according to my friends who came down the stairs after me, she protested quite loudly. I don't think she was expecting that kind of response.

Guest uptown devil

I really wanna start saying "irregardless" and "for all invensive purposes" but the opportunity to do so has yet to arise.

my first world problem: when i see people who use incorrect words and phrases that mean nothing.

irregardless-just a redundant form of regardless. doesnt actually mean anything

and its "for all intents and purposes". not intensive purposes.

it's

Guest Frankie5fingers

I really wanna start saying "irregardless" and "for all invensive purposes" but the opportunity to do so has yet to arise.

my first world problem: when i see people who use incorrect words and phrases that mean nothing.

irregardless-just a redundant form of regardless. doesnt actually mean anything

and its "for all intents and purposes". not intensive purposes.

it's

look out everyone

Nazi.jpg

I used irregardless yesterday, and it didn't phase whomever I said it to. I threw on that extra syllable all for nothing. Kind of weird that people are talking about it here. (PS I appreciate the disregard for basic language rules that word has and find it appropriate. Respect for "irregardless.")

FWP it's 10:45pm and my girlfriend hasn't even started her work shift yet, so I think I'll be seeing the sun before I go to sleep. On the bright side I'm going to fuck around in the studio all night until then. Time to strike through that FWP.

Waiting for clients to show up. I don't mind lateness at all, I just wish I knew how much lateness there was going to be in advance so I knew how much I could accomplish beforehand. Should I work on a mix, or should I check watmm? Difficult questions with no easy answer.

Guest disparaissant

left 4 dead keeps crashing at that really fun part where you can just sit in the church tower and shoot all the zombies with the hunting rifle

left 4 dead keeps crashing at that really fun part where you can just sit in the church tower and shoot all the zombies with the hunting rifle

That's after that crazy dude rings the church bell, I take it