IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My cat has just done a shit that appears to be half the length of her body that has stank/stunk out the whole living room.

The end of the turd was lightly (lovingly?) resting on the handle of the poo scoop, which had been left in the litter tray.

She's now hiding under the armchair, and rightly so. She also seems to be quite pleased with herself, and rightly so.

More like a problem solved, but just reinstalling my DAW after a reformat and so fucking excited to be able to listen to my tracks and also create new stuff. I felt so shitty when I wanted to create something and didn't have the facilities necessary to do so.

I like Polvo, but sometimes I want them to JUST PLAY A FUCKING MELODY AAARGH

My first world problem is that I want to wear a hat out tonight but fucking nice guy fedora douchebags have ruined wearing hats for me. Seriously considering just doing it anyway.

posted Polvo's "Fast Canoe" in rate the music above you thread and some yolo gave it a 1/10

some idiotic shit

Heh, yeah I got similar scores for posting Harvey Milk and The Red Krayola.

It seems a lot of people in that thread don't like anything that isn't synthy-ambient-timhecker-mom-music.

posted Polvo's "Fast Canoe" in rate the music above you thread and some yolo gave it a 1/10

some idiotic shit

i was actually curious why was it given 1/10 as i liked the beginning and the guitar sounds. but when the dude started singing, i understood.

some idiotic shit

i was actually curious why was it given 1/10 as i liked the beginning and the guitar sounds. but when the dude started singing, i understood.

if you say so

lol. That's like every time I buy coke.

FWP: there's a mysterious disgusting smell that appears and disappears at random in my kitchen. It's like my sink gets gas or something. I'm going to pour draino down its filthy hole and see if that helps any.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Guest uptown devil

my friend constantly feels the need to text me about sporting events he knows i'm interested in when he knows damn well i always dvr that shit.

FWP: there's a mysterious disgusting smell that appears and disappears at random in my kitchen. It's like my sink gets gas or something. I'm going to pour draino down its filthy hole and see if that helps any.

Draino is not good for your pipes. May I suggest a natural solution?

Is it yogurt?

Is it yogurt?

Maybe try like an organic cleaning agent or just dump a bunch of lemons down there and run the disposal.

Disposal? More like disposlol --my sinks will never be that technologically advanced. But it's okay because I discovered the source of stench was actually a hidden can of rotting tuna in my fridge... and some other horrible unmentionables growing in there. Whoops.

i used to be quite lactose intolerant and i think it might be coming back. i tried eating kraft dinner, which i eat on a regular basis, and i was only able to eat a third of it. i didn't puke though!

My boss flipped out at work because a piece of equipment was returned with a broken part, demanding the ID of the employee who rented it out to that customer. Then he ended up arguing with the customer for the next ten minutes. I've had enough of working in the rental business.

For almost seven years I've worked here, and have talked about moving on before. But I think that was the tipping point for me. This job got me through college, but I don't need to stick around anymore. I'm going to expedite my hunt for a new job.

Edited by ambermonk

Guest Aserinsky

I was just about to write a rant about the new "Here's The Drop™" feature on SoundCloud, but then I remembered what day it is tomorrow. :facepalm:

For the life of me I can never remember how to view the stats on how many posts per user there are within a thread. It's something really obvious too.

New FWP: I have that awful "for the life of me" song in my head now.