IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Wow, getting stoned and fixing computers. You're on the fast track man.

My cat just sliced my left nipple!!!! It looks like some proper Bob Flanagan shit.

That fucking sucks.

wait is that suppose to mean?

--

another thing i dont like is that they charge 150 dollars to install windows 8, i dont know how much best buy charges but 150 seems like a lot, pretty much taking advantage of people's ignorance.

-sigh- you're not one of these emotional types are you deer? I thought that you were made of harder stuff. I take the piss because my job is probably shitter than the one you are going for, which sounds kind of lush if you only want to work part time, excepting for the drug front thing which sounded like the fast track to a bad place.

If you read between the lines of my posts, there's only love to be found there.

My family insist I should change of career, something more "art" oriented (right now studying engineering) Wat do? There's a pretty cool one called digital arts that uses programming ans shit like that... should I?

That's unusual, I'm getting the exact opposite, although in the end I made my own choices and applied for stuff like "creative computing" (ugh sounds so pretentious) and digital arts. Not sure if I'm going tho

Are you studying in the uk?

wish! I findd Goldsmith's Creative Computing the perfect career for me. Like, I like engineering and shit like that, but I really, like really need to do "artistic" stuff (it's like a curse). I'm actually considering changing since I only study software engineering to learn how to program synths and creative stuff, really... Not digging that much databases,networks and shit. And actually it wouldn't be a bad choice since a lot of it "digital arts" is programming and if I can program artsy stuff , hell I can program apps/software and get some extra money with it

same here pretty much, I actually don't think I could stand a traditional computer science course for more than a year or two. Anyway Goldsmiths wants some pretty high grades before they accept me (fuck them), so we'll see.

Yeah. Right now I'm studying software engineering and it really isn't what I'm looking for. Believe me, creative computing will be the best choice for you, and me, I guess.

My cat just sliced my left nipple!!!! It looks like some proper Bob Flanagan shit.

That fucking sucks.

Now that the blood's dried it looks like I have a second darker red nipple inside my nipple. Gross/lol.

That fucking sucks.

Now that the blood's dried it looks like I have a second darker red nipple inside my nipple. Gross/lol.

you are now half a man ;)

That fucking sucks.

you are now half a man ;)

nah, he's 1.5x a man. he's got an extra nipple!

Think I'm getting sick of my job as an outdoor equipment rental clerk on a military base. I've managed to hold on to it for almost eight years, but today was a shittier day than usual. I've just learned to tolerate it most of the time.

I feel like I'm due for a new job, but I doubt my chances of getting hired due to my lack of specialized skills, especially during a crap economic phase. I just feel like a zombie right now emotionally.

Just spent god knows how many hours trying to fix nasal/boxy frequencies on a vocal part to one of my songs, going so far as to automate individual frequency bands for different syllables... turns out the mild distortion effect I had on there was the root cause of most of it, and hours of bashing my head against the wall could have been avoided if i had tried removing that in the first place. *shoots self in the face* :ok:

Just spent god knows how many hours trying to fix nasal/boxy frequencies on a vocal part to one of my songs, going so far as to automate individual frequency bands for different syllables... turns out the mild distortion effect I had on there was the root cause of most of it, and hours of bashing my head against the wall could have been avoided if i had tried removing that in the first place. *shoots self in the face* :ok:

nasalcore.

That's not a problem, now you've got a seat to put your feet up on. If anyone questions you say that the other party will be right back, and show the inveterate complainer their ticket.

Okay, this ties in with my last post sort of.... I was just listening to music while intoxicated, and almost everything sounding like shit to me due to certain frequencies on vocal or other parts sounding wrong. The only thing that sounded the way it was supposed to to my ears was Yes - Fragile, prog rock album from the 70's. Stylistically some things on there may have sounded cheesy, but sonically other albums sounded ugly by comparison. I've had this problem before when listening to music while drunk. The dilemma here is that I don't know if my ears are just hearing the truth that I'm blind to while sober, or if my drunk ears are just elitist dicks. I'm hoping for the latter, but I fear the former. What if everything is just terrible? (except 70's Yes albums???) :wtf:

That's not a problem, now you've got a seat to put your feet up on. If anyone questions you say that the other party will be right back, and show the inveterate complainer their ticket.

Wasn't that sort of event. Standing room only. Did manage to get a girl to buy me a couple of drinks in exchange for getting her in so it was ok in the end.

Okay, this ties in with my last post sort of.... I was just listening to music while intoxicated, and almost everything sounding like shit to me due to certain frequencies on vocal or other parts sounding wrong. The only thing that sounded the way it was supposed to to my ears was Yes - Fragile, prog rock album from the 70's. Stylistically some things on there may have sounded cheesy, but sonically other albums sounded ugly by comparison. I've had this problem before when listening to music while drunk. The dilemma here is that I don't know if my ears are just hearing the truth that I'm blind to while sober, or if my drunk ears are just elitist dicks. I'm hoping for the latter, but I fear the former. What if everything is just terrible? (except 70's Yes albums???) :wtf:

Try listening to music stoned instead.