IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Let's not pretend that American usage has to be exactly the same as UK usage, anymore.

Edited by baph

Guest boo

dictionary just says 'US for any more'.. which doesn't help if there's supposedly a difference

The US dictionaries just suggest consulting the Bible instead, because of the fall of Babel or Satan or something, America fuck yeah.

Edit: I actually don't know; my former nazi prescriptivist teachers were often clearly wrong

Edited by baph

Guest theSun

found an awesome house, had bid accepted, went to inspection and now waiting on estimates for repairs which will determine whether we'll actually buy it or not. i'd be absolutely heart broken if i lost this house (which will happen if the sellers refuse to do repairs), i'm sure the kony children can relate to this.

that's not even a problem—come back here in a week or two.

meanwhile, i need a small chair to complete my apartment, but i want to get a beanbag chair, knowing full well i'll look like the asshole who thought a beanbag chair was a good idea.

found an awesome house, had bid accepted, went to inspection and now waiting on estimates for repairs which will determine whether we'll actually buy it or not. i'd be absolutely heart broken if i lost this house (which will happen if the sellers refuse to do repairs), i'm sure the kony children can relate to this.

don't worry, you probably won't lose it until you have a large family and the bank forecloses

Edited by baph

overcooked eggs

how the fuck am i going to deal with them

start a fire in the kitchen, use that as a scapegoat

Guest iep

bad cook blames it on the kitchen.

ps. tried to syringe some water into them, but they exploded. straight popped.

Maybe it's just me, but this sounds hilarious.

Anyway. Just picked up Riki-Oh, Inferno and Attack the Block on blu-ray, but have nobody to watch them with :(

Edit: maybe I should have a mini watmm NYC meet-up - I just moved into a cute little place in bushwick, and am planning a housewarming party at the end of next week. lemme know if you want to get on the RSVP list.

Edited by KY

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I able to find way too much entertainment on the internet and I waste a lot of time doing so. FUCK YOU INTERNET AND YOUR ENDLESSLY AMUSING CLOWN CAR OF DISTRACTIONS

Maybe it's just me, but this sounds hilarious.

Anyway. Just picked up Riki-Oh, Inferno and Attack the Block on blu-ray, but have nobody to watch them with :(

Edit: maybe I should have a mini watmm NYC meet-up - I just moved into a cute little place in bushwick, and am planning a housewarming party at the end of next week. lemme know if you want to get on the RSVP list.

yo hit me up might be in the city

Guest uptown devil

I'm eating dry cereal in bed and it's getting fucking everywhere. I know when I wake up I'm gonna have honey bunches of oats stuck all over my body.

Guest abusivegeorge

Not enough lemon on my scampi fries now and prior to that there was not enough salt on my worcester sauce french fries.

I ordered some sunglasses from Zappos on Monday evening, and I get free overnight shipping, so the glasses should have been delivered today (the order was processed on Tuesday morning and shipped out quickly).

Yesterday evening, the UPS tracking system showed the package in a Los Angeles, CA sort facility. I am in Los Angeles.

Today, the package arrived in St. Joseph, MO.

I don't have any sunglasses for driving, and it's, like, really bright outside.

W.A.S.T.E.

WASTE-symbol_200px.gif

Edited by baph

I just found out the man in the iron mask actually wore a mask of black velvet cloth. I feel so betrayed

Guest theSun

i just joined the minecraft lord of the rings server (i'm a really cool guy) and asked "can i simply walk into mordor?" only reply was "no it's not built yet"

:(