IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

i woke up and there was a bunch of water in the trash can. but i'm not sure, i may have pissed in the trash can while i was half-asleep? seriously no other explanation.

Could there be a leak in the ceiling?

4 jpg images on my hard drive randomly changed colours ALL BY THEMSELVES. How is this even possible? They also happen to be the only 4 images that I need to use any time soon as they contain the album art from an album I released earlier this year, and I was hoping to tackle all the digital release crap this week. No other image on my computer is effected by this random colour transformation. wtf guys, wtf.

I just washed down my ECA stack with a glass of "Red Rave" energy drink mixed with vodka. Concerned I might either pee blood or poop out my liver tomorrow.... Too many chemicals..

When informed that my signing bonus was prone to taxation, I thought they might take up to 30% out of the amount. But it ended up being 48% taken out. Fuck, my plans for furnishing my apartment with the money is now severely crippled

Guest chunky

When informed that my signing bonus was prone to taxation, I thought they might take up to 30% out of the amount. But it ended up being 48% taken out. Fuck, my plans for furnishing my apartment with the money is now severely crippled

you sound like a tea party member

taxed enough already

It took a successful okcupid date for me to realise that I probably would be better off single at the moment, since a girlfriend would take up too much of my valuable free time that would be better spent writing music.

It took a successful okcupid date for me to realise that I probably would be better off single at the moment, since a girlfriend would take up too much of my valuable free time that would be better spent writing music.

girlfriend in house = more household income = more money to spend on equipment.

consider it. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Enter a new display name

But writing music still doesn't decrease your libido.

I live on my own in a one-bedroom flat. There is no room for even a girlfriend to live with me, especially considering the amount of gear I already own! I'd rather live in a sharehouse (which I'm considering even though I like my privacy). Plus, convenience is hardly a reason to be in a relationship, though it's pretty IDM to think that way..

But writing music still doesn't decrease your libido.

Actually, being in a relationship increases my libido. If I'm not around a pretty girl all the time I start to not care so much about sex.

I live on my own in a one-bedroom flat. There is no room for even a girlfriend to live with me, especially considering the amount of gear I already own! I'd rather live in a sharehouse (which I'm considering even though I like my privacy). Plus, convenience is hardly a reason to be in a relationship, though it's pretty IDM to think that way..

Lol you're right of course. I wasn't being serious :wink: .

It'd be cool if you could find a couple like-minded people and share a place like you said. Find some others that like making tunes and have a blast.

Yeah, I'm putting the feelers out. I used to live with a guy who would sometimes disappear for 2-3 weeks at a time, and when he was around, we'd have amazing jams and talk shit all the time. We had a room dedicated to band gear and my band would rehearse there weekly. If I could get something like that going again it'd be awesome!

Finally found an online copy of an obscure OST from the 70s had been looking for, only to find the mediafire account attached to it had been locked for copyright infringement :(

Edit: also so much of the out of print stuff put online was lost when megaupload choked..

Edited by roasty

Finally found an online copy of an obscure OST from the 70s had been looking for, only to find the mediafire account attached to it had been locked for copyright infringement :(

Edit: also so much of the out of print stuff put online was lost when megaupload choked..

what are you looking for exactly ?

Edited by eugene