IGNORED

Mr. Oizo - Stade 2

Guest MastaN8

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

This month is what I've been reading.

though I just googled and oizo says delayed 'til Oct.

Yup, delayed to October due to artwork issues...It was quite fun to see random people sending him potential album sleeves on Twitter ! (but the funniest was Oizo submitting those pictures to Ed Rec/So Me)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest orochi

Looking forward to this release. I've been listening to some new live stuff on Youtube. That "end of the world" song among others sound nice.

Yeah, that sounds pretty good. Already sounds like it'll be much better than Lambs Eye, which aside from a couple of corkers was fucking dire.

However I doubt it's going to have a patch on Moustache.

He was thinking of Flat Eric getting the sliced eye in the promo vid :emotawesomepm9:

Actually I think I mixed it up with a Plaid tune.. I do that all the time.

when Mr Oizo side chains it never gets old because he does it so well. I love how on this track you can tell he's using just a track of record scratchiness as the background sound for the beat to compress against.

holy shit, this has nothing to do with stade 2, but i just now heard this compilation of commercial/production music he did back in 2000. damn!

http://soundcloud.com/oizo-mr-3000/e-s-n-s-2000

Very Analogue Worm Attack-ish... check it out of you haven't

its the last track (Electro Shit Non Stop) on Last Night a Dj Killed My Dog

• 2 weeks later...

Archived