IGNORED

Mr. Oizo - Stade 2

Guest MastaN8

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm definitely preferring everything i heard to lambs anger—have yet to listen to it in its entirety. but i decided i'm going to try and animate a music video for druide.

I really, really don't like it. Moustache was awesome, and an almost perfect album, but this...It lacks the genius of Moustache as well as the funk of Lambs Anger.

A friend of mine is going to buy the album so I'll have the chance to hear it in its entirety - maybe it'll get better...

• 2 weeks later...

oizo has now failed twice to even attempt to accomplish what he did with moustache

I thought Lambs Anger was pretty good and not trying to be anything like Moustache. I haven't listened to Stade 2 yet.

I haven't listened to it so far but I'm not expecting that much as I always thought Mr Oizo albums are always a mix of amazing moments mixed with less amazing moments.

That said I can't wait for listening to it ^^

Guest futuregirlfriend

oizo has now failed twice to even attempt to accomplish what he did with moustache

I thought Lambs Anger was pretty good and not trying to be anything like Moustache. I haven't listened to Stade 2 yet.

Agreed, and I would say that the same thing goes for Stade 2 as well.

Should I listen to this or Lambs Anger first?

Lambs Anger

Thanks, right now I'm on my third listen of Moustache, I like it because most of the beats don't go over 4 minutes. I'll check out Lambs Anger soon.

Should I listen to this or Lambs Anger first?

Lambs Anger

Thanks, right now I'm on my third listen of Moustache, I like it because most of the beats don't go over 4 minutes. I'll check out Lambs Anger soon.

dean blunt :sup:

Archived