IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

I'm sure this has been mentioned already and I don't like to moan because I am getting with the layout and have no problems. The only thing is not being able to single-click from, say GenBan to Music Discussion. Not a biggie but it would be nice.

Did you notice the little upside down tear drop thing next to "new content" brings up a "quick navigation" menu where you can single click to any forum?

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, there's a bug that just showed up out of nowhere, seemingly in the last hour.

whatever theme is set as default ends up becoming unselectable, and reverts to the default ipb look. i don't know why, and resetting everything didn't fix it.

so, set your theme manually for now, the default is back to "ip.board"...

1UTCt.png

That might have something to do with me (doesn't it always) - I installed the IB SEO addon - part of the config asks for a default skin which I set to IP Board...

Might help in troubleshooting!

Guest Franklin

Sorry I didnt read through 20 pages to find the answers guys

Just reading the first post would do it ;)

ah... sorry Chaos. The problem with re-editing first posts is that I had read the first few pages before the first post was edited so didnt think to re-check before getting all upset.

A couple days after the change, I'm okay with the layout and all. But the problem with the slow scrolling and general heaviness on my machine remains and I don't think it's fixable either with this forum version ... Guess my 2004 PC isn't equipped for the internet these days, despite being the computer I render all my films on.

A couple days after the change, I'm okay with the layout and all. But the problem with the slow scrolling and general heaviness on my machine remains and I don't think it's fixable either with this forum version ... Guess my 2004 PC isn't equipped for the internet these days, despite being the computer I render all my films on.

use the fasthack theme:

1UTCt.png

There are virtually no post optios (pics, etc) when using the mobile version or the full version on a mobile. Yes, even after selecting "More Reply Options".

:wtf:

I'm looking at it right now.

im so glad the green things are gone thanks you guys i knw u did it just for me :wub: :wub:

I'm ensuring the official WATMM skin will have copious amounts of black bars, hathathat green, and ambiguous read/unread indicators :emotawesomepm9:

How about a "browsing at work / using shit old computer" theme with no images/avatars? Just an idea...

The work theme would definitely be useful for me...

The Mobile theme should do nicely for that...

use the fasthack theme:

1UTCt.png

That's better. Only thing really bothering me still is the thing about embedded images - I used to right-click and "copy image address" a lot with the pics posted here, e.g. the funny pictures thread, to paste the link into an IM or something. It's not a huge pain to get that address.

Archived