IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

fucking hell are some of you overreacting. it looks fine and the problems will be sorted out in time.

For the fixed-width layout. Can you put the "width: 960px !important;" on .main_width as well? The header is still full width.

Edit: also, put max-width: 153px or so on .isUserPhoto to make the avatars behave.

in a few days you will forget what the old one looked like, and this will seem normal. happens every time.

+1 - although, is this the default layout or the one you guys chose ?? spose i should read the rest of the thread, but i'm going fer a wolk.

Are you guys afraid the server will overheat with all these hot threads?

I know - I HATE that feature...

fixed. ;)

topics now require 99999 posts to become "HOT!"

lol factor 9 ;-] hahah classic.

It no longer re-sizes posts to fit within whatever size I have Firefox at. Or maybe it didn't before but they were just naturally smaller.

Either way it's inconvenient.

I do not always want watmm to be my full screen. I never do, in fact.

yeah, i can scroll the txt to any smaller size i want, but beyond a certain frame width the site won't play ball. Also hat, getting rid of last post would be stupid, i use that feature all the time.

I just went to insert a picture into a post and instead of instantly giving me the small handy dialogue box to insert the URL it had to load a frame right over the thread.

gay. i used to be able ctrl+v the moment i pressed the picture button. IS WEB 2.0 Supposed to be this web 2pointslow.

Guest hahathhat

My fault, actually - I'm behind on the Tapatalk updates. I'll take care of that shortly.

yeah, this is crap. i can tolerate a new layout, but i can't tolerate crap. please put the old one back. or the one from three years ago!

OR, you can just GTFO :emotawesomepm9:

Good god, it would be so great if he left!

you can stay, mr. enter a new display name, but i'd much appreciate it if you could stop posting under your dupe accounts "MAXIMUS MISCHIEF" and "sup"

I just went to insert a picture into a post and instead of instantly giving me the small handy dialogue box to insert the URL it had to load a frame right over the thread.

gay. i used to be able ctrl+v the moment i pressed the picture button. IS WEB 2.0 Supposed to be this web 2pointslow.

yeah. i hit ctrl+l expecting to be teleported to my browser's URL bar. instead it loaded up some fucking frame because there are keybindings. ugh

Guest hahathhat

i tried to right-click to save an image just now, and it loaded that image viewer frame with stupid animation only to give me the same exact image. i didn't want that stupid frame, i just wanted to right-click save-as. but apparently right click has now been hijacked by web 2.0

edit: try it. right click this bad boy below

2hsak3c.jpg

Guest hahathhat

well, in firefox 5.0/winxp, i don't get the normal right-click menu. i don't get any menu. what i get instead is an unnecessary image lightbox sorta fing

one minor gripe; from http://forum.watmm.com/, you can no longer jump to the most recent unread post on the top thread in a subforum like you used to be able to (i.e. this is the top post in gen bant; by clicking a little doohickey to the left of this in top-level view you used be able to jump to the most recent unread post, and that isn't there any more)

Guest disparaissant

one minor gripe; from the top-level"]http://forum.watmm.com/]top-level view of the forums[/url], you can no longer jump to the most recent unread post on the top post in a subforum like you used to be able to (i.e. this is the top post in gen bant; by clicking a little doohickey to the left of this in top-level view you used be able to jump to the most recent unread post, and that isn't there any more)

i can ONLY go to the last unread post...

Archived