IGNORED

WTF is with the new layout? (read thread before posting)

chim

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it looks alright, I need the bigger text these days.

/* chips in to buy you a magnifying glass.

Don't think the forum rules are getting enough prominence down there in the bottom right.

+1

Don't doubt that they'll be back again heh.

when you change theme to IPboard fixed width, it then allows for no minimum frame size when you lower the text size. Is a kind of work around for those that want narrow windows.

It would be nice to have the forums listed at the top again instead of clicking on "forum" every time I want to switch.

Guest Wall Bird

It would be nice to have the forums listed at the top again instead of clicking on "forum" every time I want to switch.

Second.

i highly recommend you all change your theme to "watmm-fasthack"

it fixes a lot of things (fonts, colors, size, layout, speed, quotes, buttons, icons...), and hopefully doesn't break anything.

overall, it should scroll much smoother, especially in firefox.

there's still some things that aren't quite right, though. i don't like the line spacing, and i'll probably increase the space/separation between avatars and posts a bit more.

so expect a few more changes, and perhaps momentary breakage.

let me know if you see problems (like almost invisible text, weird borders, etc).

you're welcome ;)

Second.

That's a custom addition that we need to add back in. Will do once I have a chance to do so.

it fixes a lot of things (fonts, colors, size, layout, speed, quotes, buttons, icons...), and hopefully doesn't break anything.

there's still some things that aren't quite right, though. i don't like the line spacing, and i'll probably increase the space/separation between avatars and posts a bit more.

let me know if you see problems (like almost invisible text, weird borders, etc).

you're welcome ;)

So much better, thanks!

you're welcome ;)

So much better, thanks!

yes!!

Archived