IGNORED

New Cylob works coming

Guest Retrig

• 3 weeks later...

Hahahaha, he played his "last" DJ set is all. These are up now on Boomkat. I'm working through the Ambient News one now and it is ufcking delicious. Chris is so under-rated it's unbelievable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Blog update two days ago:

The urge to knock out a few tracks is building. This is old news but I didn’t want to write it: hearing problems have put the nail in the coffin of my performing career, just in case you were wondering.

The urge to knock out a few tracks is building. This is old news but I didn’t want to write it: hearing problems have put the nail in the coffin of my performing career, just in case you were wondering.

Aw, that's sad. Wouldn't this also affect his compositional skills?

not if he manages to handle what is left from this "handicap" in a good way. Constrain can lead to amazing pieces of art.

not if he manages to handle what is left from this "handicap" in a good way. Constrain can lead to amazing pieces of art.

That's certainly a more positive way of looking at it!

yeah & you can be a great electronic producer and not a live performer (see Brian Eno or Boards of canada).

Ken Downie has express many a time, he doesnt like live preforming.

• 2 weeks later...

Cyloven

:cerious:

Archived