IGNORED

chatmm

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

bascially what i get from reading the last few pages of this thread is that joyrex doesnt really like watmm at all, sees no real point in keeping it going, and basically hates all its members

so joyrex why dont you sell this forum to someone who cares about it ? and someone who actually understands the community and why its worth keeping ?

if you dont like the place, dont just delete it , give it to someone else.

all i have to say about that

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so what i get from the previous MAXIMUS MISCHIEF post is that she's a pointless troll who adds nothing to this forum and bitches at every possible opportunity in the most annoying manner possible, whilst continuing to amaze me at every turn in the stupidity of her posts.

all i have to say about that.

Posting in a forum about a chatroom made for a forum to chat in to talk about the forum that the chat room is about and is in.

i have also a ton of moore things to say but i decided to make it a plain and simple question to the big boss god man him self because thats the real number one question at the end of the day. i am over it , my fury is gone i have been thru too many of these silly bowl shit storms to care any more about things like this .

joyrex is the big boss god man and we need to bow to him because he basically is god and we are just ants compared to him .. we have no power and he can take it all away in an instant . we should be grateful he allows us to stay here at all

but joyrex take my question and take it good cuz i think its a prety good question for you to think about . thats all

PS this isnt a post replying to you kaini i made it before your post , dont talk to me or ill get my brother to beat you up, hes a lot stronger than you and older.

is max really a girl? or is he pretending to be a girl so he gets a bit more of an easy ride/let off for being an idiot?

edit: i like girls, but not girls like max.

edit 2: if he's a girl.

MAXIMUS CUNT is a joyrex dupe with the sole purpose of justifying the existence of ltm for my benefit.

You win joyrex. I can't take her anymore. ltm is a great idea and I'd like to take you up on your offer of membership. Just please kill her off.

is max really a girl? or is he pretending to be a girl so he gets a bit more of an easy ride/let off for being an idiot?

TBH I never even thought of MAX as a girl until the post in this thread.

i dont get why you guys are getting all worked up about ... its kind of weird, i mean i am being totally real im not saying anything rude to you guys at all but you just flock on me like a bunch of savages wanting to get a piece of the spot light. . okay people yea i know im cute, but coming at me like that wont make you any cutere.. itll just make you look worse.

Guest Enter a new display name

TBH I never even thought of MAX as a girl until the post in this thread.

Interests:moosics, boobs, watmm, internets

i know whats going on here, these TROLLS are trying to derail the thread so that joyrex closes it cuz they dont want any more discussion on why chatmm was gone because they were part of the reason why it was deleted because they conspired against it to get it deleted.. and now theyre trying to cover it up .... well you guys i found you out . and you probly succeeded because here comes joyrex reading your FOLLY .

Archived