IGNORED

chatmm

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

You're trolling - implying I'm mad about the board upgrade and the reaction to it... AND, I did announce (not in my typical style, but in threads where most of the CHATMM regulars would see it) that CHATMM was probably going away.

no, i'm not. i like this board; i spend a bunch of time here. yeah, i can be argumentative, but i would hope it's clear i'm not on the board simply to be a dick, or start problems, or whatever.

why do people write on the wall in a public bathroom, but not on the wall in their own bathroom at home? it's because they don't have to clean the public bathroom, or live with it. but your own bathroom -- shit, you got to clean it. you keep it fresh because you spend most of your bathroom time there.

my point is this: if people felt like you listened to them, and that they had a say in decisions that effected the entire community, then perhaps there wouldn't be so many cherry bombs going off in the toilet.

lol @ butthurt form

lol @ butthurt form

Anyway, I've installed the Chrome Chat. Good suggestion Chaosmachine! LETS GO PEOPLE!

Yeah, I installed this but no one else had. GET IN THIS SHIT!

See, a happy solution that keeps the problems out of my hair. Everybody wins!

except firefox users. :(

down the chrome and get on that shiat !

You're trolling - implying I'm mad about the board upgrade and the reaction to it... AND, I did announce (not in my typical style, but in threads where most of the CHATMM regulars would see it) that CHATMM was probably going away.

no, i'm not. i like this board; i spend a bunch of time here. yeah, i can be argumentative, but i would hope it's clear i'm not on the board simply to be a dick, or start problems, or whatever.

why do people write on the wall in a public bathroom, but not on the wall in their own bathroom at home? it's because they don't have to clean the public bathroom, or live with it. but your own bathroom -- shit, you got to clean it. you keep it fresh because you spend most of your bathroom time there.

my point is this: if people felt like you listened to them, and that they had a say in decisions that effected the entire community, then perhaps there wouldn't be so many cherry bombs going off in the toilet.

I listen to input - a lot of what makes this site great (at times) is or was due to great suggestions by users. However, since this is erm, my "bathroom", I expect people to show a modicum of respect for it and not leave the seat up, upper deck the tanks, forget to flush, and decide it's funny to write messages in poo on the walls and still expect to take a nice, clean bathroom break.

i honestly cannot believe people are getting so worked up over this. move to IRC if you care that much, there is literally no difference. jesus christ :facepalm:

Guest hahathhat

I listen to input - a lot of what makes this site great (at times) is or was due to great suggestions by users. However, since this is erm, my "bathroom", I expect people to show a modicum of respect for it and not leave the seat up, upper deck the tanks, forget to flush, and decide it's funny to write messages in poo on the walls and still expect to take a nice, clean bathroom break.

and you're not wrong for expecting that. yet, poo sometimes winds up on the walls anyways. i believe that this upgrade->bitching->too bad pattern builds a lot of bad juju you could easily dodge by being a tad more compassionate and flexible.

i honestly cannot believe people are getting so worked up over this. move to IRC if you care that much, there is literally no difference. jesus christ :facepalm:

and you're not wrong for expecting that. yet, poo sometimes winds up on the walls anyways. i believe that this upgrade->bitching->too bad pattern builds a lot of bad juju you could easily dodge by being a tad more compassionate and flexible.

If I was any more "compassionate" and "flexible" I'd need to start charging you lot for reach arounds...

man, STFU already! you're boring! (sorry, but, just sayin! like, FFS)

sirch, you didn't use chatmm, your opinion is irrelevant.

Guest hahathhat

If I was any more "compassionate" and "flexible" I'd need to start charging you lot for reach arounds...

and jesus smiles on you from heaven for it! but, here are some suggestions anyways.

instead of this:

Yep, gone - waste of money. It wasn't being fully utilized anyways, and only a small group of people were actually using it - not to mention the amount of illegal links to copyrighted material that was being freely passed around.

maybe try this:

Apologies to everyone that liked CHATMM, but it wasn't quite what I hoped it to be. [board member] has set up an alternative chat service for those that wish to live-chat.

Another example. Instead of this:

total design fail tbh, this looks like web 2.0 and geocities had a satanic demon baby or something i dunno.

Well, since you say so, I guess I'll just bin the whole thing :facepalm:

maybe try this:

total design fail tbh, this looks like web 2.0 and geocities had a satanic demon baby or something i dunno.

LOL! I'm sorry about that. It'll be better in a few days.

sirch, you didn't use chatmm, your opinion is irrelevant.

i have used it tho, like i've said several times in this thread! i just didn't use it all the time, everyday, because i have a life and other things to do and other people to speak to.

like myself, anybody who's been in chatmm more than a few times and at different times of day and different days of the week and has experienced what it was like in there most of the time, has a valid opinion on the matter, as do i.

blah blah. i thank you.

Archived