IGNORED

UK citizenship test

keltoi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noone can know these stupid questions.

Good, that means you won't get any more losers moving there. The place is full enough (of losers) as it is.

Also, of great interest would be the questions that you got wrong.

Ha, that's rich. You live in Australia.

You have failed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 9 out of 24 (38%)

Time taken: 03 minutes 34 seconds

Questions answered correctly: 8 out of 24 (33%)

Time taken: 02 minutes 58 seconds

Oh well, I can't be the first fucker they'll throw out.

I thought crazy hard citizenship test was a scandinavian thing only. Apparently not.

Remembered alot of my old class mates took the danish test, and most of them, just like me, failed it miserably.

although im sure the idea of the citizenship test is that you study beforehand from a book which is full of this shit, no? would leave you with a far better chance if you actually had been told abit of this stuff.

apparently you have to read this...

Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship - 2nd Edition

This is what i was thinking. As long as you read the study materials, you should be able to pass the test. It probably doesn't matter if you can't speak english very well.

Good, that means you won't get any more losers moving there. The place is full enough (of losers) as it is.

irony missed. + we are experiencing massive immigration rates at the moment. And given that my country is mostly desert, this is something that i feel pretty aggrieved about. Whether the UK fills up with wage and quality of life destroying freeloaders, i couldn't care less.

although im sure the idea of the citizenship test is that you study beforehand from a book which is full of this shit, no? would leave you with a far better chance if you actually had been told abit of this stuff.

apparently you have to read this...

Life in the United Kingdom: A Journey to Citizenship - 2nd Edition

This is what i was thinking. As long as you read the study materials, you should be able to pass the test. It probably doesn't matter if you can't speak english very well.

irony missed. + we are experiencing massive immigration rates at the moment. And given that my country is mostly desert, this is something that i feel pretty aggrieved about. Whether the UK fills up with wage and quality of life destroying freeloaders, i couldn't care less.

the UK is really not all that bad. there's still some really really really lovely parts of the country to see and spend time in and live in.

even though some of the people here and the laws and taxes n shit piss me off sometimes, i'd still much rather live here than anywhere else in the rest of the English speaking nations on this Earth.

Australia, you have the weather (i've said it before) but that's about it. that's really it! lol. i must say that everything else about the country, imo, is pretty crap! right down to your annoying, whiney accents. lol - sorry but it had to be said! :)

Guest futuregirlfriend

Questions answered correctly: 17 out of 24 (71%)

Time taken: 03 minutes 28 seconds

A few of the questions on the site (census and new deal for two) aren't right or are just written stupidly. The whole thing is goofy, but the questions where I'm guessing you'd have to memorise dates from the handbook, is this some no brown M&Ms shit? Having to remember seemingly arbitrary facts to later write on exam papers, over being taught things that would be useful as an adult is one of the things I don't understand about school.

Australia, you have the weather (i've said it before) but that's about it. that's really it! lol. i must say that everything else about the country, imo, is pretty crap! right down to your annoying, whiney accents. lol - sorry but it had to be said! :)

I like the UK, I'm a citizen. I was born in Australia, of which I'm also a citizen. With that said, the English are in no position to whine about whiney accents. Plus, the fish 'n' chips are better here. As for convicts, I think my 1st generation Australian relatives came over from England voluntarily in the mid 1800's. The other side of the family came out from Scotland in the 1960's. I never understood the convict insult, I don't think I know anyone here with convict heritage. You might need to head out to Frankston for that.

The Australian WATMMers seem like really nice people, and post a lot of funny and interesting stuff here. Fuck me, I'd love to visit Australia if it wasn't for my fear of the heat and it being such a costly trip.

The Australian WATMMers seem like really nice people, and post a lot of funny and interesting stuff here. Fuck me, I'd love to visit Australia if it wasn't for my fear of the heat and it being such a costly trip.

Gives you a nice big hug. ;-] You could defo stay a couple of nights if you got over here. (no more than that, or you might find out that i'm a cunt or something, it would weird you out in any case. heh)

--

Also, my last memory of the UK was after a nice few days on the Isle of Wight. We caught the train from portsmouth or somewhere to london. It was mile after mile of depressing looking housing estates. I'm sure you've got plenty of lovely countryside that offers excellent village life (if no work or decent net). I have seen plenty of that on the television. But your towns look for the most part like dreary hellholes. (Most people don't live in the heritage inner city areas, but in semi's or flats yeah)

edit : i hope my above comment doesn't in any way effect my british citizenship. I support prince charles. he's a decent chap.

There are things that annoy me here. It does get pretty hot, which is why I live as far south as possible (while remaining on the mainland). I'm genetically adapted for cooler climates, and I bet my pale Scottish complexion is particularly susceptible to melanoma. Plus, everything is poisonous and can kill you. Even horses have poisonous barbs on their tails.

don't worry about sirch, he is a cunt.

yeah don't worry about me. or essines. he is just a boring old hairy Grandma's cunt.

edit: don't get me started on Canada! lol

Archived