IGNORED

Sports or "football" subforum??? VOTE!

J3FF3R00

Which do you think  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Should the "Football" forum be called...

• Football (Soccer) Discussion
    • Sports Subforum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i voted for keeping it, but tbh a film forum would make a ton of more sense.

For this site, this does make more sense.

I'm a huge sports fan, especially American Football. There's a minority here who follow football as much or even more so than I. I've been wanting to start threads at the beginning of the season, but then the obvious Anti Sports Hijackers will have a field day. So I refrain and have friends that I speak to about that on the outside. Sometimes I'll post something on FB about a game or play or something related... but never here anymore.

Why do everybody who doesn't use it and never post in this forum want it gone? Does it really bother you that much?

I don't want it gone, I just don't understand why every other sport can't be included in a subforum. I avoid starting sports threads cause they either get hijacked or fall into oblivion.

I avoid starting sports threads cause they either get hijacked or fall into oblivion.

Yeah, well, the average penis size of your favorite sports team is smaller than the average penis size of my favorite sports team.

Guest uptown devil

I avoid starting sports threads cause they either get hijacked or fall into oblivion.

Yeah, well, the average penis size of your favorite sports team is smaller than the average penis size of my favorite sports team.

DOUBT IT

picSPapr04KuppaPoloTeamj.jpg

I kinda like tennis now. Only enough to try to watch the big matches.

Soccer is fun if I'm hanging out with my German or Brazilian friend.

I can watch US Football a litlle now, only because I recently learned the rules and belong to a Fantasy league with a few New York friends I want to keep in touch with socially.

Hockey and basketball are a little too intense for me... and baseball sucks.

DOUBT IT

picSPapr04KuppaPoloTeamj.jpg

lol.

no one else?

Guest Coalbucket PI

Why do everybody who doesn't use it and never post in this forum want it gone? Does it really bother you that much?

It doesn't bother me, but I think the threads in there would be better off in general banter. I don't specifically want to talk about football so I don't go in there but I wouldn't be against seeing the threads or anything.

hmm, i just went to bump my women's darts thread in case we do get a sports forum but of course, it's gone. forgot about that.

i remember that thread being a good one but i'm not sure about that.

where's the 'delete it' option?

i'll delete you you cunt. :flower:

*wolfs out*

now i have something involving watmmer delet in mind... not sure what it might entail to be "deleted" but 'm pretty sure i don't want it.

b9141602_david-naughton-american-werewolf-1981.jpg

Archived