IGNORED

Is life meaningless?

murve33

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you think life is meaningless then you're an idiot and you don't deserve to be alive.

it's funny that nothing you ever say actually matters.

and i'm serious about that one lol!

no matter how nihilistic you are, it doesn't make it any easier to pick up girls

I bet these guys get more pussy than Wilt Chamberlain.

lebow-nihilists.png

life eventually becomes about having kids and making money. And then when you retire its about grandkids and eating food and hoping you get to enjoy your money if you made any. If you didn't make money life is about being miserable and telling yourself what you should have done in the past. Any real answer is for people in their 20's who haven't been tainted by societies blood lust for cash quite yet.

murveman, you wouldn't believe me even if i told you, especially on internets, that's one of the main problems with virtual reality versus the rl, some things just don't work when using it, they are not compatible. wish i knew you irl my friend

murveman, you wouldn't believe me even if i told you, especially on internets, that's one of the main problems with virtual reality versus the rl, some things just don't work when using it, they are not compatible. wish i knew you irl my friend

Yea, wish I knew a good amount of you in real life. You can PM me though, troon. I know it's not irl, but it's something.

is a BOOK meaningless??? :wacko:

fix the fudging emotions already joyrex why do i click 3 times just to make 1

Archived