IGNORED

The WATMM Christmas Album

Root5

Damn, I wanted Last Christmas...

Is Paul McCartney's Wonderful Christmas Time a valid choice? I've been busy working on other stuff, but I'd love to give this a last minute.submission if I can pull it off.

Yeah, go for it.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys, lets make sure this happens. I want to have this set up at least a week before christmas on hifi with eggnog. whose in charge, wassup going on around here? IIII ]'ll make my motha fuckin money music soon. and send it lets just make sure that the people know whats going on

Root5 be in charge as it was his idea, PM your submissions to, for champion effort christmas fun.

I got my first submission. It's from psn and it's really really good!

The holiday season is rapidly approaching, so let's all get these tracks written early. That'll mean we can get this album out before Christmas.

Oh shit.. December 10th. OK, I'm finna get really high/drunk and let the christmas spirit pour all over me tonight. From that initial shower of spirit I'll let it drip down my body through my hands and into my gear, straight to your ears!

Guest margaret thatcher

oh good lord i have to enter this. is that still ok? i'd love to do a cover of "do they know it's christmas".

How close to the original versions is everyone working? Just how recognizable does it have to be?

Just do what you want with the piece. Or invent an original song (with a christmas theme).

That's what i've done, but yall never hear it. ;-p

I have so much shit on my plate, and I have barely gotten anywhere with this, as my creativity levels have been pretty much entirely depleted for about a month... I might have to just do a karaoke cover version of a song that hasn't been done yet and send it in. Is that okay?

If you need a couple of extra days, that'll be workable, but don't be perfectionists everyone! Let's try to make the music fun, and enjoyable, and stuff we'd like to listen to in the holiday time. Don't sweat it too much.

If you want to be really experimental that's totally cool. Or if you want to do a reasonably straight cover, that's also cool. This is an all-inclusive deal.

Can't wait to hear the other submissions.

Alright, I finished Silent Night, but I strayed a bit from my original concept. Instead of being a vocoded barbershop noise hybrid it just wound up being a vocoded barbershop choral thing. But I still reeeally want to do a nasty ass noise carol if two submissions are permissible. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas is the one I'd like to destroy.

Alright, I finished Silent Night, but I strayed a bit from my original concept. Instead of being a vocoded barbershop noise hybrid it just wound up being a vocoded barbershop choral thing. But I still reeeally want to do a nasty ass noise carol if two submissions are permissible. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas is the one I'd like to destroy.

Go fer eet.

How long does these tracks have to be`?

Whatever. It's not like it has to fit on a cD. Would be nice if it wasn't a 15 minute long artnoise track though, don't want to kill christmas.

Naw, we can have multiple people doing the same carol. That's fine. Go for it bewarethefriendlyfoil.

Zephyr Nova's track is amazing. Great concept. Perfectly executed. I'm so glad it exists.

Archived