IGNORED

The WATMM Christmas Album

Root5

There is no album art yet. I vote that we ask gaarg. I'll send him an email.

Maybe we could have a straight up vote with submissions. But it is a tad late for that, and gaarg is the man of the hour.

Also, do you like the way i changed the colours of the usernames in your post. ;-p

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, slightlydrybeans, you can still submit tracks. The current deadline is the end of the day on Monday, and if you need a bit more time, but can still get it in, just let me know and we'll work something out.

Still got some recording today with the band, and tomorrow I'll be really busy with work and a music team meeting for the video game I'm working on. :/

I'll see what I can pull together around lunch tomorrow though.

Really curious to hear how all these sound...

me too. the track i did is weird sorta ambient/experimental sounding. i'm afraid it's gonna stick out like a sore thumb.

Nah, mine is pretty weird, dark and ambient. :flower:

I'm sooooo stoked to hear these!

me too. the track i did is weird sorta ambient/experimental sounding. i'm afraid it's gonna stick out like a sore thumb.

Mine's ambient too but not particularly weird, pretty much same ol' same ol' for me. But I'm still really happy with it!

okay, this makes me feel better. when is supposed to be 'released' anyway?

Mine's ambient too but not particularly weird, pretty much same ol' same ol' for me. But I'm still really happy with it!

okay, this makes me feel better. when is supposed to be 'released' anyway?

mines fairly ambient as well...

Well, it's gotta be all done before the 21st, because I'm going on vacation then so I won't be able to upload it after that.

The last tracks are trickling in. I sent 16 or so off to Zephyr to be mastered. I don't know how fast he can master. If it'll take time for him to master, it might make the most sense to release it relatively unmastered. I can just jigger with the levels to make them consistent. So we'll see. But hopefully next weekend or Monday?

Archived