IGNORED

Watch Thom Yorke Dj live

beerwolf

Tuned in now, Caribou playing some decent stuff. Looks like a good party, nuff totty too....why can't I go to parties like that?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caribou is great. Wish I had tuned in to see Lone's set. How was it?

pretty good! laptop set.

Illum Sphere was good aswell, on the old wheels of steel.

Jamie XX and Caribou were hit 'n miss. but mostly hit.

i want to go out now... damn!

crowd was like a mid-80's youth club! except nobody was smoking weed, and nobody was drunk. and nobody was on speed.

can of red stripe in one hand, iphone in the other. Lol. the youth of today. :lol:

No one is dancing for the first 20 mins & lol @ the guy in the background wearing almost the same shirt. how annoying.

I skimmed through to hear what he does to Aphex... it was pretty awkward. I think I see one fan on the far right in an orange-ish shirt getting down to it? haha

Anyway, wish they'd upload Lone's set so I can check it out.

he should just stick to what he does best. - playing the guitar, writing songs and singing.

Yeah, this. I love Radiohead but that was just... like he'd had a big wank fantasy come true and then not known what to do in it.

regarding thom, we all started somewhere and slowly improved, i think the difference is we are not all thom with all the eyes on us immediately. i remember in the very beginning i played some fairly awkward nights out, but that is how i became more comfortable with an audience and how i improved as a performer. thom i believe is going through the same thing and slowly but surly i believe his innate skill for selection will come into tune with his future technical skill

I don't think some of you grasp the fact he was just playing a few records and having a laugh and a bit of a headshake. I have no doubt some of you can mix better, but that's not really the point is it?

Lighten up everyone!

:biggrin:

I don't think some of you grasp the fact he was just playing a few records and having a laugh and a bit of a headshake. I have no doubt some of you can mix better, but that's not really the point is it?

Lighten up everyone!

hmmm. it's just that for the guy who (co-)wrote The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, Eraser, etc. etc. etc., you'd think he'd be able to beat mix a couple of poxy records and get the levels right!! - was just disappointing really, that's all.

..there goes another one of my hero's, making a fool of themselves, ruining their God-like status. :sad:

i quite like it, I much prefer a DJ who can pick tunes rather than mix. Yeh he's rubbish technically, but the songs are excellent.

Boiler Room crowds are always like that, to be fair it is like 7-8pm or something so you're not going to get crazy crowds and stuff. It's completely invite only too.

Lighten up everyone!

hmmm. it's just that for the guy who (co-)wrote The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, Eraser, etc. etc. etc., you'd think he'd be able to beat mix a couple of poxy records and get the levels right!! - was just disappointing really, that's all.

..there goes another one of my hero's, making a fool of themselves, ruining their God-like status. :sad:

See that's the thing Mr Sirch, they are just human, they are not Gods (apart from BoC :wink:) . You should know that by now young man.

Thom Yorke should be able to mix a couple of records without looking like a twat. End of. :emotawesomepm9:

also, Thom is how old now? he's a fairly old-er Human musician... and he can't mix records?

Shame.

Archived