IGNORED

Aquarius 7" for sale

Guest pwnage4life62

how much could i realistically get/ask for for IABPOITC blue vinyl, and MHTRTC vinyl, and Hi Scores vinyl? and Geo vinyl?

i've no idea what they are worth these days.

(all in good - excellent condition. not mint, but not shit either.)

how much could i realistically get/ask for for IABPOITC blue vinyl, and MHTRTC vinyl, and Hi Scores vinyl? and Geo vinyl?

Geogaddi - anywhere between £50-£80, depending on condition

MHTRTC - anywhere between £40-£70, depending on condition

at least, that's what i reckon.

MHTRTC - presumably prices vary according to the pressing and whether it's from Skam or not as well? Different coloured labels and braille strip or not, iirc. Not interested in selling mine or any of my records, always nice to thinki they may be worth a few bob though.

MHTRTC - presumably prices vary according to the pressing and whether it's from Skam or not as well? Different coloured labels and braille strip or not, iirc. Not interested in selling mine or any of my records, always nice to thinki they may be worth a few bob though.

I dunno so much...I mean, the original pressing / Skam distributed ones would probably fetch a bit more, but to be honest I think it's sought after enough that even the second pressing would be fetching high prices also.

Then again, there are some right fucking jokers on eBay. Case in point, Aquarius for £120, The Campfire Headphase for £96, the Geogaddi promo (which in all likelihood is the recent repress) is on there at the moment for £49.99.

I dunno so much...I mean, the original pressing / Skam distributed ones would probably fetch a bit more, but to be honest I think it's sought after enough that even the second pressing would be fetching high prices also.

Then again, there are some right fucking jokers on eBay. Case in point, Aquarius for £120, The Campfire Headphase for £96, the Geogaddi promo (which in all likelihood is the recent repress) is on there at the moment for £49.99.

jesus christ, and TCFH wasn't that long ago, was it...

i can understand MHTRTC and Geo, and Hi Scores/IABPOITC vinyl, fetching more. but not Campfire. well, not almost 100 quid, anyway!!

i have the Geogaddi promo aswell. and my MHTRTC vinyl is the original pressing, i assume. the one with Skam on. was bought in 98/99 anyway, so should be the original. bought from a record shop, tho! yes, an actual record shop!! :) not direct from Skam or the old Warpmart.

Guest uptown devil

in the past year or two, the campfire headphase has been going for anywhere between $40 and $70 (and of course there are those people that list it for $100+) in good condition on discogs. i don't think i would pay more than $30 though.

jesus christ, and TCFH wasn't that long ago, was it...

i can understand MHTRTC and Geo, and Hi Scores/IABPOITC vinyl, fetching more. but not Campfire. well, not almost 100 quid, anyway!!

i have the Geogaddi promo aswell. and my MHTRTC vinyl is the original pressing, i assume. the one with Skam on. was bought in 98/99 anyway, so should be the original. bought from a record shop, tho! yes, an actual record shop!! :) not direct from Skam or the old Warpmart.

well this was taken in Vinyl Exchange in Manchester, back in July

X4dMfl.jpg

granted, Vinyl Exchange aren't cheap, but it has been fetching ridiculously high prices pon the bay. But £49.99 for the repress of the Geogaddi promo is a right lol.

Hi Scores is the biggest pisstake, considering there's been at least 3 repressings of it...

indeed, and in a lot of cases the seller isn't entirely sure which pressing it is that they're selling

Agreed.

There's a geezer on Discogs who wants £100 for a mint copy of Geogaddi. I wrote him a nice email asking him if he would perhaps consider a slightly lesser sum (I had £80 in mind). I didn't even get a reply. Tosser.

^ 80 pound. they're takin the piss! not even worth half that! :wtf:

i agree - i was annoyed that i had to pay £35 for the one i have.

Agreed.

There's a geezer on Discogs who wants £100 for a mint copy of Geogaddi. I wrote him a nice email asking him if he would perhaps consider a slightly lesser sum (I had £80 in mind). I didn't even get a reply. Tosser.

i guess i was lucky i got my copies when i did - MHTRTC (Skam, original pressing) for £60 and Geogaddi for £60. both in amazing condition (Geogaddi is NM). i wouldn't pay more than that for them though

damn!... i could make me a nice bitta doe for the Crimbo.

i'm bored with Bored's of Canada.

i feel like i don't really need or want their old records in my collection anymore.

the whole 'thing' surrounding BoC now just annoys me.

and the massive non-output the last 6 years, plus all their stupid fans,

has made me dislike them as a band now, and everything about BoC. which is a shame.

i'm sure they're decent people, though. i just can't stand all the fanboy wank 'n bullshit.

damn!... i could make me a nice bitta doe for the Crimbo.

i'm bored with Bored's of Canada.

i feel like i don't really need or want their old records in my collection anymore.

the whole 'thing' surrounding BoC now just annoys me.

and the massive non-output the last 6 years, plus all their stupid fans,

has made me dislike them as a band now, and everything about BoC. which is a shame.

i'm sure they're decent people, though. i just can't stand all the fanboy wank 'n bullshit.

i'm sure someone on here would be grateful for the opportunity to own some BoC records in good condition (i'm guessing you've not quite pissed on them just yet :emotawesomepm9:)

lol, no, not pissed on them...

aww, i do still love Hi Scores and MHTRTC, tho! and IABPOITC!!

it's just i can't help thinking about BoC now without thinking about the daft BoC subforum here! and all the idiotic uber fans!

you know what i mean, osc, you left Twoism coz you couldn't stand it anymore... right?

i need to seperate the two, somehow!! so that when i listen to BoC i don't always connect the music with twats and a'holes on forums! like, for example, i will never be able to listen to 'Kaini Industries' now without thinking of kaini here! now that's just fucked up, and wrong. horribly wrong.

:sad:

also, man if i'd have known how much this stuff would be worth just 10 years later, then i'd have got me 5 copies of Geogaddi and IABPOITC on vinyl!!!!

:derp:

lol, no, not pissed on them...

aww, i do still love Hi Scores and MHTRTC, tho! and IABPOITC!!

it's just i can't help thinking about BoC now without thinking about the daft BoC subforum here! and all the idiotic uber fans!

you know what i mean, osc, you left Twoism coz you couldn't stand it anymore... right?

i need to seperate the two, somehow!! so that when i listen to BoC i don't always connect the music with twats and a'holes on forums! like, for example, i will never be able to listen to 'Kaini Industries' now without thinking of kaini here! now that's just fucked up, and wrong. horribly wrong.

:sad:

also, man if i'd have known how much this stuff would be worth just 10 years later, then i'd have got me 5 copies of Geogaddi and IABPOITC on vinyl!!!!

:derp:

yeah, i left twoism because of dickheads on there.

might be best to just steer clear of the subforum here man, it's not good if online stuff is affecting your listening pleasure.

Archived