IGNORED

Gonjasufi - MU.ZZ.LE

beerwolf

[youtubehd]lQFVsruQGVw[/youtubehd]

if it's more like this sign me up.

Have you ever listened to his music with your headphones on? It's really uncomfortable. Scratch that. It sounds like shit. The Emperor has no clothes on.

I'll allow the guy to sing, croak, and rap like a demented homeless man dancing for crack money, (Sometimes I'm in the mood for that) but I'll definitely be checking this for The Gaslamp Killer.

Guest bitroast

the distortion on some of the vocals really bugged me aswell.

some of the tracks are more than incredibly fine (Sheep, Dust, Candylane) and really do a lot to show off how good his voice can be.

but the distortion cheap mic sound that is on the vocals of most of his songs make it pretty unlistenable horrible (even on decent speakers).

Yeah i don't know why he does that, doesn t make sense, there are alot of songs on the album that i would like alot more if it wasnt for that distortion. I don't listen to it alot because of that. Thankfully some tracks go perfectly fine with it, kowboyz and indianz for example is awesome.

I think its pretty clear his voice is gold on "testament" from flylo.

Thats how it should always sound...

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8E7NC5_lmk

Well I don't know about you but this is a marvellous track. Seems like a real gem on first play too which is a bit odd for Gonjasufi. I will be hitting the pre-order button now.

Glad I held back on the expensive artwork edition though, which is below

http://bleep.com/ind...releaseid=33055

Guest reyde_espana

Whats wrong with people in this forum?!?!?!? :cerious:

his last album was AWESOME... the distorted vocals where made that way on purpose... to make it sound gritty and in your face...

i really think a sufi and a killer is a game changing album.

this new track from the album sounds really nice too.

and i love the mixes... i think they come through really well on almost every system i hear them on (ive got some very awesome Jbl's here and ive also heard it on some top of the line Genelecs)

p.s. i really dont mean too come off hostile but reading all this just made me sit here in awe... and yes... he DOES sound like a crazy homeless guy... so what??? i think is rantings sound awesome... take it with a little humour

• 1 month later...

Whats wrong with people in this forum?!?!?!? :cerious:

his last album was AWESOME... the distorted vocals where made that way on purpose... to make it sound gritty and in your face...

i really think a sufi and a killer is a game changing album.

this new track from the album sounds really nice too.

and i love the mixes... i think they come through really well on almost every system i hear them on (ive got some very awesome Jbl's here and ive also heard it on some top of the line Genelecs)

p.s. i really dont mean too come off hostile but reading all this just made me sit here in awe... and yes... he DOES sound like a crazy homeless guy... so what??? i think is rantings sound awesome... take it with a little humour

He still sounds grimmy and shit without that god damn distortion. Yeah I know It was made on purpose that doesnt change the fact it bugs me.

Archived