IGNORED

Anonymous are apparently going to kill facebook on Saturday

Guest boo

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

anonymous can't stop the cartels. their effort would be better spent promoting an end to prohibition.

sounds like these guys calling themselves anonymous just want their buddy back. they wont succeed but it takes a massive amount of balls/stupidity to even think about fucking with these cartels. these guys are animals, plain and simple, and have no qualms about dealing out the most vicious forms of violence on men, women and children..

yeah. the only way to stop these brutal sociopaths is to hit them where it hurts: their money.

end to prohibition indeed.

they aren't relevant cause it's been a few months since they've been in the news?

jesus fucking christ.

No, bellend - they're less relevant since they threatened to expose the Zetas' internal police and government contacts, and the Zetas basically made them back down - hardly the invincible hacker group they thought they were, so (now pay attention, this is where it gets complicated) my statement about them having to attack Farcebook is basically there way of reasserting their perceived dominance in the online-terrorism circles and to the rest of the world.

And the whole Zetas thing was this past week - hardly "a few months". Doesn't news filter up there? Did you get Maple syrup or a beaver tail lodged in your DSL modem? :emotawesomepm9:

Fuck, I was really hoping for them to fuck shit up for the Zetas. Damn, Anonymous just isn't what it used to be. Oh wait, they were always like that. :emotawesomepm9:

Oh well, maybe a group that's actually worth a damn will take them on, and truly get them by the balls. Shit needs to stop, but without them lashing out even more than they already have.

actually sounds more like breaking bad. Some nerdy guys who want to flirt with danger and then get a bigger dose of reality than they bargained for when either Uncle Sam or some narcos come busting down their door...

What is the purpose of killing facebook? Are they taking down google next? idgi.

actually sounds more like breaking bad. Some nerdy guys who want to flirt with danger and then get a bigger dose of reality than they bargained for when either Uncle Sam or some narcos come busting down their door...

nooo thats too sad :(

this is gonna be hacker wars they should seriously make a movie about it lol

like i imagine star wars and the social network in ONE movie

lol or like the matrix in real life

lol nonsensical statement

lol nonsensical statement

lol not seeing the matrix :facepalm:

they aren't relevant cause it's been a few months since they've been in the news? jesus fucking christ.
No, bellend - they're less relevant since they threatened to expose the Zetas' internal police and government contacts, and the Zetas basically made them back down - hardly the invincible hacker group they thought they were, so (now pay attention, this is where it gets complicated) my statement about them having to attack Farcebook is basically there way of reasserting their perceived dominance in the online-terrorism circles and to the rest of the world. And the whole Zetas thing was this past week - hardly "a few months". Doesn't news filter up there? Did you get Maple syrup or a beaver tail lodged in your DSL modem? :emotawesomepm9:
wut? i never heard about it. besides anything involving anonymous and someone reporting their plans is dubious since hardly anyone in the mainstream media understands what anonymous is.
yeah, apparently one of their members was kidnapped in Mexico and in retaliation, they threatened to expose all the Zetas' government and police contacts (which is just about everyone in Mexican municipal/government service these days), then they mysteriously 'called off' their attack. Shit probably got real on their end when their buddy's cajones were FedExed to some Anon higher up.
They FedExed some wooden boxes to Anon?

If you're trying to be funny, then well played. If you honestly don't know - cajones = spanish slang for testicles. huevos would have worked as well.

yeah let's criticize anon more for standing up to a brutal crime syndicate and then backing down when they threaten to use their incredible amount of resources to find anons.

fucking pussies i say

Archived