IGNORED

I just came out

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't that say "parfum d'homme" instead of "pour homme"?

parfum pour homme

parfum d'homme sounds like perfume smelling like manly sweat.

edit:

pour le corps

pour l'homme (for the man)

would be better

pour le corps de l'homme

would be more poetical

could you reproduce the dialogue you established with her when you came out ?

Me: I have something to tell you

Her: what?

Me: I can't say it.

Her: why?

(insert some more drinking, and other various question-dodging techniques for thirty minutes)

Me: I can't lie anymore.

Her: about what?

Me: I can't say it.

Her: what, you like men?

me: (sobbing) I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, my god, I'm so sorry...

Did you say it with a lisp while fully dressed in denim? OMG he did it.

Shouldn't that say "parfum d'homme" instead of "pour homme"?

parfum pour homme

parfum d'homme sounds like perfume smelling like manly sweat.

edit:

pour le corps

pour l'homme (for the man)

would be better

pour le corps de l'homme

would be more poetical

So, "fragrance d' homme" DOES mean "it smells like man".

That's what I was going for.

I have hijacked my husbands identity to say some things. I figure he is in no position to complain. First thank you to those of you who have expressed concern and support. I appreciate you helping him in this difficult time. For the snot nosed little bastard who asked if I am a homophobe the answer would be no. I am the person who taught him it is more important to think for yourself than to listen to what other people think. And while it might be bitting me in the ass right now I still believe it is true. I made solemn vows to love, honor, and comfort this person and I am doing it the best I can. I can't hide the entirety of my grief from him but I am trying to minimize the damage my pain causes him and everyone who thought we were happy. I know I'm not a part of your group but I have lived on its fringes for years now and I know you are often flippant about peoples feelings, I just wanted to say thank you for not abandoning him and for your genuine good will.

I have hijacked my husbands identity to say some things. I figure he is in no position to complain. First thank you to those of you who have expressed concern and support. I appreciate you helping him in this difficult time. For the snot nosed little bastard who asked if I am a homophobe the answer would be no. I am the person who taught him it is more important to think for yourself than to listen to what other people think. And while it might be bitting me in the ass right now I still believe it is true. I made solemn vows to love, honor, and comfort this person and I am doing it the best I can. I can't hide the entirety of my grief from him but I am trying to minimize the damage my pain causes him and everyone who thought we were happy. I know I'm not a part of your group but I have lived on its fringes for years now and I know you are often flippant about peoples feelings, I just wanted to say thank you for not abandoning him and for your genuine good will.

Don't worry, the snot nosed little bastard who made the homophobe comment is just a snot nosed little bastard and doesn't really hold any water around here any way.

Best of luck!

been following this thread, you sir are awesome for being true to yourself. hope everything works out with the wifey

I hope you define "works out" as "divorced amicably".

well, yes. that's the most anyone could hope for out of a situation like yours.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, we're all a bit gay here. Just ask encey.

Speaking of gay, what ever happened to...Fat Roland? He was the only other openly gay watmmer I can recall...cool guy but he disappeared like so many others...

Wow, lots of questions...

No sex with men yet, I'm positive it isn't theoretical, we can be friends still, she actually said that been there's no way she can beat it, she's dated gay man before (anyone calls her a fag-hag will be the first to make my ignore list, since I haven't used it yet), and we're still living together until I can get my trucking job back.

Lumps, as much as I may want to, and believe me, I don't think any gay guys suck dick thinking "at least I won't get a kid out of this...", I'm still waitig for her to process the shock. The theoretical thing is funny, though, since I probably wouldn't have been squirreling away pictures of men kissing, or naked, or having, or not having Bill Clinton sex.

You would be bi, not strictly gay, by the way.

Well if this thread is genuine (my initial reservations were similar to Z_B_Z's based on other cunts dicking about in previous threads), then fucking good for you. For people in situations like yours it can only be ten times more complicated I'd imagine, but generally I hate the idea that people should have to 'come out' at all as opposed to growing up experiencing and expressing their genuine sexuality. I think Iain C said it very well, hope you can enjoy the rest of your life once the dust has settled, so to speak (and without wishing to trivialise).

Have to disagree with gaarg though, I can't see how a man's living a lie in terms of his own sexuality is an affront to a woman? Hurtful obviously, but it seems like the least deceitful end to a marriage or relationship to me, and least to do with her role in that relationship? Men or women don't just 'go' gay, imo, and I can't see how a man's (or woman's) admission of their homosexuality can suggest inadequacy on the part of their wife or husband? I hope some of my geriatric rambling makes sense.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, we're all a bit gay here. Just ask encey.

Speaking of gay, what ever happened to...Fat Roland? He was the only other openly gay watmmer I can recall...cool guy but he disappeared like so many others...

chax was gay, and I sadly vaguely remember him getting upset at some dumb "i'm just kidding but fags sucks" or something talk in one thread. Hasn't posted much for a while... :sad:

I've been known to call things "gay" as a pejorative. I've also made slurs againsts minorities and jews. That's probably because I'm a black gay jew.

Is it just me or is this the hottest thread on watmm in a long time? We may not have the "nice tits" or "nice cocks" thread any more, but I guess a juicy coming-out-of-the-closet drama will do in a pinch...

Archived