oyster

Ever had any experience with this stuff, this Kratom, or 'Kratom Powder'? I purchased an ounce of it plus I even got a 5g free sample of a different kind. Mine came from what seemed a pretty reliable and respected vendor...I have yet to consume it. If you've done this, how much did you take and how did you take it? I'm also wondering how long I should wait after eating foodstuffs. I've been looking on Erowid, but you know Erowid, Erowid is Erowid. I trust WATMM moew.w. Sorry, I meant 'more'. I meant to say 'I trust WATMM more.' . .

or he bought bunk kratom

sir pod: put it in capsules, start small (a few grams is plenty) and take it after waiting at least a few hours since your last meal.

don't drive or operate heavy machinery

and don't take it every day. space it out to about 2x/week max.

and remember, it's "incense" :cat:

it took me a couple of tries before i finally felt the effects of Kratom. it also depends heavily on if you have an empty stomach or not. About 4 '0' sized gelcaps of ground kratom leaf is similar to 1-2 normal strength codeine. the effects are for the most part really similar to mild opiate drugs.

the times i've had it it was really noticeable upper/chiller....makes you want to go on hikes or something but i think it depends on the quality you get.

I've also had honey mead made with kratom tea and that shit was ridiculous and probable ate half my liver

Guest viscosity

^^^^it's more of a "feel good herb" so not so psychedelic. no strange thought processes, or hightened senses. very nice serene feeling though

You can buy it in shops here openly. It's nice. Strains vary wildly, some are more energizing and some are more sedating, one might do squat all while another is way too much, so start small and work your way up. I haven't tried it in ages but I used to like a small (not sedating) amount of my preferred strain in tea. It was kind of like everything coffee should be.. mildly energizing with no jitters.

Guest viscosity

It was kind of like everything coffee should be.. mildly energizing with no jitters.

definitely, I never liked caffeine for that reason, but this is much better in that regard. really picks me up in the morning

I've wanted to try this for some time. Is the effect in any way compareable to that of hashish?

not at all, the effect is comparable to that of mild opiate drugs like codeine, hydrocodone (vicodin) or even opium tea made from actual poppy pods. The difference between Kratom and other opiates (besides the tea) is it has a more speedy less sedative effect. And Twiddlebot has the right idea, the different strains of Kratom like Bali or Thai are a lot more purely energizing and not sedative or too much like opiates, the Maeng Da and Malaysian strains are much more sedating. The difference is pretty major for me.

I had 3 or 4 big hits of next gen neder gold the other evening, wont be doing that again. i felt like i was being pulled out of my body to somewhere, somewhere dark and not fucking ok. i felt like i was going to pass out at any moment and was having panic attacks, this lasted about 2 hours. NOPE.NOPE.NOPE.NOPE.

Neder Gold contains: Wild dagga, Kanna, Leonurus Sibirius and Kratom

not at all, the effect is comparable to that of mild opiate drugs like codeine, hydrocodone (vicodin)

yeh short-acting vicodin, is what i'd liken it to. it is a vile VILE tasting herb though! i'd rather have a strip of percocet, in case i break my leg or some shit. i'm not messing with opoids too much otherwise.

taste reminds me of ground poppy pods (somniferum).

does absolutely fuck all

I disagree, I felt a definitive opiate type feeling from a about 2 and a half tablespoons of this stuff with H20, and I used to do a lot of codeine, hydrocodone, and oxycodone.

your friend scammed you

No. it has an effect on him and others, and I didn't buy it, he gives it to me.

Druggies (not meant to be derogatory at all, btw) have a fascination with seeing non-druggies get high.

or he bought bunk kratom

Again, no. Many other friends get a effect. The point I was trying to make is that it might not have an effect on the op.

Archived