IGNORED

push-up bra model is a man?

keltoi

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just sayin'. No man wants their dick dry for any period of time. he would so get fucked and i am proud of the fact that i'd fuck the shit out of him. I'd probably fuck him straight. I'm that good.

Definitely been photoshopped but very convincing. Good thing I don't go for skinny anorexic birds like the rest of you weirdos lol.

I like curvy girls, and also apparently dudes that look like skinny anorexic girls.

edit: essines we're going to have to rocks paper scissors for andrej.

edit: not that kind of scissors

I like curvy girls, and also apparently dudes that look like skinny anorexic girls.

lol

yeah, I cannot stand skinny women, and yet somehow, I have no problem with effeminate men, including some like andrej who are way skinnier than I would accept in women.

:shrug:

oh my :D

btw anyone notice DJ Promo just biking in like a boss here?

Definitely been photoshopped but very convincing. Good thing I don't go for skinny anorexic birds like the rest of you weirdos lol.

also btw this advertisment is everywhere on the street here atm, but it doesn't show any credits, or further gender info.

Archived