IGNORED

This single post deserves it's own thread.

essines

Benn Jordan waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of The air. There were haters in The drum and base arena. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel harky were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.

Benn was a techno musicians for fourteen years. When he was young he watched The aphex tiwns and he said to dad "I want to make IDM daddy." Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY HATERS"

There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped.

But now in The drum and base arena he knew There were HATERS.

"This is harky" The radio crackered. "You must fight The HATERS!"

So Benn gotted his snare rushes and blew up The wall. "HE GOING TO KILL US" said The HATERS

"I will shoot at him" said The LUDD and he fired The rocket missiles. Benn plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But Then The ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill. "No! I must kill The HATERS" he shouted

The radio said "No, Benn. You are The HATERS"

And Then Benn was a zombie.

Kaini, my fucking dog.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if that picture is worth a rolling lol but i lol'd and the poster after lol'd too so technically it was a rolling lol at its infancy, making you a child killer.

no. It just makes you an asshole.

Archived