IGNORED

New York City

YEK

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a great deal of food is imported from Europe. I bet if you went to a Portuguese resto in NYC with all the food imported you still wouldn't like it cause you have a chip on your shoulder

I have travelled a fair bit and what I learnt from those years and experiences was never listen to anyone banging on about how terrible a place is. Kanakori is a stereotypical example of one of these people. Endlessly spouting negatives about some place that he obviously has some deep misgivings about (before he even got there more likely). If you want to go to a country or a city, go there and find out for yourself. Never let the rantings and ravings of someone else swerve your plans.

Cities can be hard work tbh, usually best cracked if you know locals and friends who can show you the best places. I'd imagine New York would be a particular tough nut to crack, probably overwhemingly so. When I have visited big cities and people ask me my opinion of them, if I have had a bad time I give a liberal answer or sit on the fence about it, I don't just condemn huge cities where I experienced less than 5% of it as total shit-holes and write-offs (just because I may of had a bad plate of food lol, booo fucking hooo).

I have always wanted to go to New York, but never made it. I think it's one of those places on Earth you have to go see.

One day soon.

Yeah, but that was just like, my opinion man. I neve intended to force people to take it, but I argumented why I had it, I don't like it for various motvies I referred to, plus it was also disapointing because it wasnt as dynamic and unique as people said it to be.

if we would still do watmm-awards, then this kanakorri kid would've ran away with Worst New Member for sure.. antagonistic in a humorless manner, very tiresome, imo...

Guest ruiagnelo

if we would still do watmm-awards, then this kanakorri kid would've ran away with Worst New Member for sure.. antagonistic in a humorless manner, very tiresome, imo...

i am sure kanakori is a good fella. he just needs to change his watmm avatar and listen to more aphex saw ii, to chill down a bit

...in conclusion, New York City is one of the greatest cities in the world, with extensive and delicious cuisine found for all budgets.

/thread.

that's a wrap.

In fairness Kanakori has made more of an impact in WATMM than most members, myself included.

not as much as dese manz hatin though, myself included.

In fairness Kanakori has made more of an impact in WATMM than most members, myself included.

dude didn't make shit for impact. i can't think of a single thing. there's people here dropping DSP, knowledge, hardware and software creation, film, books, food (including warrior-poetry), robots carrying ghosts up mountains, disturbingly large bodies of work made in mspaint, photoshops both inspired and uninspired, and more lolrich banter than merits the title general banter (that is, he should be renamed marshal banter).

Archived