IGNORED

2012 Death Pool

Dragon

Gene Hackman

dude's fokken 81. I'll be very sad.

I think he might be the greatest actor of all. I can't think of anyone who impresses me more. From incredible roles like The French Connection, Night Moves, Mississippi Burning, and being the greatest character in any Wes Anderson movie, he flat out rocks.

It's sad enough that he retired.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin Beiber will finally lose his battle with heroin. The first time he tries it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QspuCt1FM9M

Therefore increasing the novelty value of this remix and any future chopped-n-screwed or witch house redo

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Pennywise
  • Prince Philip
  • Margaret Thatcher
  • Kirk Douglas
  • George Michael
  • Peter Fonda
  • Rupert Murdoch
  • George Clinton
  • Chuck Berry
  • Nelson Mandela
  • Lindsay Lohan
  • Feildo Castro (joker)

great job on the bullet pointing. Pehaps the best bullet pointing i've ever seen

Dave Brubeck

Wait, isn't that your grandfather, or great-grandfather or something? I remember a watmm'er claiming to be related to him. Can't remember if it was you.

yes he is. Lol now it sounds super callous of me, but based on my interactions with him, I don't think I'm too far off. I hope none of my family reads watmm. I think I'm safe.

• 2 months later...

Archived