IGNORED

What do you live for

zlemflolia

lol it's not like she carried you for months inside her and then pulled you out the vagina. oh wait

To be fair, she didn't have much of a choice. If she wants progeny, that's the deal.

I find that as you slowly get bored of living you are then ready for dying, bring it on I say I'm bored etc.

accept boredom as an essential part of your life. the 'zeitgeist' will teach you that boredom is not desireable. Imho this is not the case, boredom has strong deconstruktive tracts, that are even more tangible the more you feel 'outside of time'. but a vital feeling for existence can be achived through absolute boredom, imho, not necessarily to be thought as a spiritual concept, but as any kind of coping strategy. For exapmle: I once was in the park, sober, and totally bored. The wind was moving the treetops, and I felt a strange sync between me breathing out and the wind and the trees. that was cool.

:cisfor:

Guest ruiagnelo

thread should now become serious.

tell me your life stories, your dreams yet to fulfil make me cry like a woman

I'd like to settle down somewhere quiet, in-tune with nature, with a woman with whom I share deep and mutual love and affection. And maybe raise a couple of kids or somethin' like that.

So I guess I'd have to say that I live for the eventual attainment of finding a spouse or life partner, and producing offspring. Pretty original.

Archived