IGNORED

New WATMM Symbol

zlemflolia

joyrex, it's a neat tab icon. reminds me of squatter-symbol.

however, i didn't recognise my watmm tabs for a while :(

maybe could you make the icon more blue?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i did a little editing yesterday

Untitled-1.png

for some reason i thought everyone saw it already, but i have no idea what's reality and what's not these days, so there it is

like this! it would make good inside cover art for a watmm compilation or something

in a similar fashion I made a logo mashup thing (hover over the circles) am sure someone with a better grasp of pi or physics maybe could make it awesome...

Guest ruiagnelo

why can't we have a layout like this at watmm?

Picture+3.png

current one looks like a moms favorite recipes forum with facebook colors

joyrex, it's a neat tab icon. reminds me of squatter-symbol.

however, i didn't recognise my watmm tabs for a while :(

maybe could you make the icon more blue?

The only reason the WATMM "W" was blue (the old one) was a long-abandoned layout I had planned for the main site was blue, and then this default skin of the forum was a similar blue... the new site (and forum) will not be blue, so the icon will make more sense colour-wise very soon.

i did a little editing yesterday

Untitled-1.png

for some reason i thought everyone saw it already, but i have no idea what's reality and what's not these days, so there it is

like this! it would make good inside cover art for a watmm compilation or something

in a similar fashion I made a logo mashup thing (hover over the circles) am sure someone with a better grasp of pi or physics maybe could make it awesome...

That's pretty neat - my only criticism is the white halo effect on the circles - using a transparent PNG (PNG24) would result in cleaner edges. It might be interesting to do a mish-mash of various famous electronic music album covers, since you've mixed SAW 85-92 and SAW II here...

why can't we have a layout like this at watmm?

Picture+3.png

current one looks like a moms favorite recipes forum with facebook colors

Because that's an usuable fucking mess - I always took it as AE's way of saying "Use our Myspace page - if you DARE".

As I mentioned, the colours and layout of the forum will be changing to something more WATMM-centric very soon.

an alien vampire shrugging while cracking a hard boiled egg

an alien vampire shrugging while cracking a hard boiled egg from the inside out

an alien vampire shrugging while cracking a hard boiled egg

an alien vampire shrugging while cracking a hard boiled egg from the inside out

an alien vampire shrugging while cracking a hard boiled egg from the inside out while drinking ice water with ice

The watmm.com page finally works for me --no more weirdness + a clickable link that brings me to the forums.

Yeah, I finally got around to fixing it - I had forgotten until suddenly last night I remembered!

icwotudidtha in the source Joyrex :blush:

Give credit where it's due - thanks man!

Archived