IGNORED

New WATMM Symbol

zlemflolia

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, the logo dates back at least 7 years.

http://www.discogs.c.../release/376046

actually, according to discogs, it's been exactly 7 years since that was released. january 4th, 2005.

Which I paid for and never received!

Dammit, Asymm - PM me your mailing address and I'll get one out to you today. I wasn't aware.

I guess no-one's been to watmm.com lately (understandable)... there's more changes to come, as well.

needs more seo / text links. google doesn't really like textless index pages. we don't want reddit stealing the #1 spot for "watmm". :\

also: http://browsersize.googlelabs.com/

throw the url in there. seems like the forum link is off-page on most (all?) screens.

I guess no-one's been to watmm.com lately (understandable)... there's more changes to come, as well.

needs more seo / text links. google doesn't really like textless index pages. we don't want reddit stealing the #1 spot for "watmm". :\

also: http://browsersize.googlelabs.com/

throw the url in there. seems like the forum link is off-page on most (all?) screens.

Gah, the image map was fine when I checked it... good point about the SEO stuff - this was just a fun tip of the hat at SAW 85-92's 20th anniversary this year...

and the 3000px thing was stupid of me - I was on my small MBP screen and thought there wasn't enough of the background showing... :derp:

Speaking of symbols, does anyone else think Joyrex's avatar seems ominous in light of recent administrative activity?

lol

First I kept thinking that the thing in it's face was a mouth with a tongue. Now I see it's an eye.

True story.

Speaking of symbols, does anyone else think Joyrex's avatar seems ominous in light of recent administrative activity?

I'm glad in retrospect I didn't have time to photoshop in a banhammer into the Yellow Devil's hand...

I'm glad in retrospect I didn't have time to photoshop in a banhammer into the Yellow Devil's hand...

Why? You aren't a fan of foreshadowing? I luvz me some ominous foreshadowing...

I like it, but I think the blue bits to the left and right of the image should blend in rather than contrast.

Otherwise its good!

thought that said blue tits at first. no lies.

there should be blue tits tho.

lol

First I kept thinking that the thing in it's face was a mouth with a tongue. Now I see it's an eye.

True story.

i always thought it was a mouth with a tongue too .. WTF!! :sorcerer:

Archived