IGNORED

Odan

l1fef0rm

I just don't feel like that holds true with internet acid/braindance artists. I'm sure they realize there is no money in music before they ever put an EP out. I know I have. Odan put out his stuff for free anyway.

He is steinvord

Is he? I could believe that, but I want some proof.

I dunno, I dont have like anything etched in stone, I just thought alot of the tracks that everyone was all amped on were cool, but sounded a shitload like tracks missing from odans Charlbury Gardens.

More believeable than Richard meeting up with Skrillex years back and coordinating Steinvord.

I have the Charlbury Gardens and Chunk Spanky eps... Laindon Link and Untitled (among others) have had a lot of plays round this way over the last few years. I played on the bill with him 3 or 4 years ago. He was good. J/K was there to see him. I was completely wankered and had a fight with my girlfriend then fell asleep in a cupboard.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind Steinvord to be honest.... I actually prefer his old tracks to some of what I've heard based on the Steinvord myspace

Odan - Laindon Link

[youtubehd]fX1yXC0ggCg[/youtubehd]

I have been thinking steinvord is Odan for a while, really wouldn't surprise me. Nice oldschool jungle breaks, percussive acid 303ish synths and all the while doing some big wisp-ish melody that insites thoughts of landscapes and mixed emotions... tis nice.

oh yeah, forgot to mention: I like Odan :) his material is hard to find though if you are a pirater, thats why I boughts me copy.

Kingswood Funk is an awesome track... which coinsidentally went missing from a certain youtubers account a short while ago, coincidence? Me thinks probably not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived