IGNORED

Monday Night Tripping Thread

oyster

So who else is tripping on psychedelic drugs or other hallucinogens tonight? I know you're out there. Awepittance? Acid1 ? Babar? By the way I wouldn't traditionally browse / post on WATMM while tripping but it really kind of snuck up on me there. Sometimes it's hard for me to pull myself away from that warm WATMMy glow.

I've got some mushrooms stashed in of all things a Super Mario Bros mushroom tin (which previously contained candies) and have no idea when to take them. Newborn baby, adult responsibilities, etc.

Watmm concoct some harebrained scheme for this where I have several semi-perilous misadventures but ultimately achieve some sort of quasi-denouement. I remember taking shrooms over 10 years ago and it being great, not too out of control but not where we'd want anything to do with sober persons. Protips welcome Messr Pod

Did you take that hawaiian seeds ? I personally haven't done HBWR/ipomea for years. I took 2CI like two years ago.

I'm like jules now. I can't take drugs anymore. Otherwise I start thinking about god, and it fucking aggress me, because I explain this sudden thought by stating that god thinks about me, and thinking this "gods" me (feeling like you're radiating some shitty buddhist light) then I'm like "Maybe I've just started thinking about god, but that's because god's thinking started me", and feeling like you've no free will is no good (it sometimes is).

last time i tripped was on halloween, which was a monday, so :beer: to that

still got 2 more shivas stored in the freezer. man, i'm getting all tingly just thinking about it...

and jules; fragile minds are good, they shatter easier... with a mind like that, you could come out of one these experiences a completely new man, and for better, if you know what you want to get out of it.

and jules; fragile minds are good, they shatter easier... with a mind like that, you could come out of one these experiences a completely new man, and for better, if you know what you want to get out of it.

it wasn't this fragile before i tripped a bunch way back when though. i had too many bad experiences. i can't really even enjoy herb anymore.

tru. you should hit up the ayuhuasca foundation. if you get the money/time to take a trip to south america any time soon for a little soul-searching, tripping phace on ayuhuasca with a proper curandero/shaman would be a highlight experience to have. they take you on this 12 day retreat deep into the peruvian jungle and hook you up with a local shaman who got the brew and will take you on a jouney in his hut. your mind will be healed, on the real, sealed deal. jus cheel, k i'll stop

Archived